or Connect

Posts by Nantucket Red

Quote: Originally Posted by Journeyman +2 on the monjayaki experience - certainly something that you won't get elsewhere. Another suggestion is to spend one dinnertime stuffing yourself absolutely full of yakitori at one of the little, hole-in-the-wall style restaurants that are located directly under the railway tracks at Yurakucho in central Tokyo. Cheap, and a glimpse of a Tokyo that is rapidly disappearing. It's only a short walk away from...
You're welcome to spend more than one night at my place, by the way. Monja street is only a short distance from my place, so we'll have to go for monja-yaki one evening. That's a taste of real Tokyo and a bit of an adventure. You make your own gooey pancake type thing on a griddle right at your table. And there's locally brewed beer that's quite palatable. Drinks at the Park Hyatt in Shinjuku would be fun, preceeded by a genuine dining experience that won't break the...
I have a section of floor and a roll-up mattress sort of thing.
A custom title makes you a unique and beautiful snowflake.
At the end of a long, frustrating and exhausting week, Blonde Fashionista Goddess at the end of my day. Finally.
Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy thanks guyz. not worried about the operation at all, and from what I understand they're just gonna decompress the area around the nerve thats blocked and maybe scrape out some bone matter. the operation itself isn't risky and is only considered major because I have to take general anesthesia. otherwise I could go home the next day or two. whats really bugging me right now are my folks who are insisting that I...
Quote: Originally Posted by dv3 can we bring back the red bar between the pinned threads and non-pinned threads? Yes, can we please?
Any late '20s to early '30s Packards? (Eights or Twelves)
Quote: Originally Posted by bigbris1 Is my new avatar too racy? Those look just like my gf's legs.
The OP clearly has a fucking genius IQ.