or Connect

Posts by scrollphaser

Should people with narrow faces avoid two-button suits because of the longer V opening in front? I ask because I read point collars work against a narrow face, wouldn't the 2 button suit do the same, or is that irrevelant? BTW - I'm 5'10 36R 32W, the sales rep says a 2 button is best for my build because it shows a nice hourglass figure. Is he right or just saying that because he didn't have any 3 buttons? I can find advice for tall people and short people, but none for...
Well since it's alive now, do you think 36R to 38R would look better proportioned in the BB Regent or Fitzgerald? On the website, the models in the fitzgerald almost look like emo punk rockers.
Yes, just the insole. I'll give them another chance. Thanks!
I bought a pair of Allen Edmonds Park Avenues yesterday and later noticed there are staple holes on the insoles of both shoes. One set by the heel, another by the toe. I can't find my receipt and was wondering if I was like scammed or something. Why in the world would there be staple holes on the insoles? I had ordered a brown pair of the same shoe and they should arrive tomorrow. Should I wait to see if those have holes too. They were made for me, so I don't think...
I could use some help and it looks like a lot of people here know what they are doing. I tried on a pair of slim fitting flat-front dress pants by Hugo Boss today. The opening at the bottom is 9" and seems to work good. My shoe is 10.5 B width. I originally tried on 33" but the tailor wanted to take in the waist and seat about a 1/2". I then tried 32", which seemed to fit better in the seat, but the waist was uncomfortably snug. He said he could let-out the 32" about...