or Connect

Posts by Dmax

Quote: Originally Posted by UnFacconable Thanks - the MB and BMW websites just confirm the baseline - and the answer is that right now the prices generally available are high. $775 for a 3-year lease on an E350 ($50k MSRP, 10k per year). A 535 is $700 for a 3-year lease ($53k MSRP, 10k per year). Both those payments assume you walk in off the street and pay full price. Neither of those cars is worth $150-$200 more than an A5 to me (which I think I can...
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 ...i am ordering an rs4 in black,. Keep dreaming. Last model year sold in US(B7 generation) was 2007 with many cars sitting on dealers lots for months and advertised on ebay for 10-12k off MSRP. If and when the new B8 generation RS4 is released I'd be surprised if it makes it way to the US. Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 can get s6 wagon here. Not since...
I've looked at these Borelli's very briefly today and the the buttons looked whacky. Some shirts had flat buttons instead of Borelli fat ones while the others had regular Borelli fat buttons, including the one at the collar, which is usually thin. Weird... Also saw some SF looking gentleman. Could have been Roma .
Quote: Originally Posted by The Silverfox Good evening gents, .......................... Based on this, can anyone give me any recommendations on something else along these lines that I might like? You should listen to Chopin's ballads which are pretty extraordinary. Chopin is the bard,the romantic of the piano music. He is really unmatched when it comes to conveying emotions through piano. If you only discovered one of his nocturnes - be...
I've heard that filet goes best with non-heirloom tomatoes.
Quote: Originally Posted by romafan Was the store always in this space? I seem to recall a slightly different locale (same block?), but maybe it was just a diffent floor configuration (or smaller space)... There was no second floor menswear section up until 10 years ago or so. They build that whole walkway space up. Men's shoes were all in the basement of the main store up until 5 or 6 years ago before the expansion. Unless you're...
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley Having seen about a hundred asians in the LV boutique, I decided to go in to see the circus and check out luggage for the hell of it. Saw an awesome navy blue leather weekender bag. What made it so awesome was that there was no obvious design, insignia or indicator that it was LV. It was just one sweet bag. I couldn't find a price tag, but I'm sure it was at least a couple thousand. This one? Keepal...
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Honestly, the best tomatoes I've had have never been heirlooms. They tend to be lower in acidity, kind of flabby tasting, but cool looking. A good, ripe red tomato, like a beefsteak, is still the best. Is it possible that you didn't realize that the best tasting tomatoes you had were heirlooms? Most of the ones in SF or European farmer's markets would be heirlooms. "Heirloom" is not a precise term but...
We've used parisaddress.com a couple of years ago to rent a studio for a week and were very happy. The apartment was clean and the dudes from the agency were friendly. Someone usually meets you in front of the apartment when you arrive and comes by to check you out, pick up the keys and call you a cab if needed. Whomever owned the apartment was even nice enough to leave his printer for us to use so we could print out our boarding passes when flying back. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by jet since I don't plan on owning anymore bmws out of warranty (lease rates currently are terrible bc of residuals). The lease rates for M3 coupe are pretty decent right now, actually. 57% residual for 15k/year, 36 months, .0018 money factor. 12k/year residual is 59%, while 10k year is 60%. The M3 sedan residuals are much worse (subtract 5%) but you don't strike me as a 4-door kind of guy.