or Connect

Posts by Dmax

Mike, Do you have physical swatches of these fabrics in your Manhattan or Brooklyn store by chance?
This looks like model 922c on Rain last in cognac calf . Clicky
"Being an expert on general automotive knowledge, can you tell me... what would the correct ignition timing be on a 1955 Bel Air Chevrolet, with a 327 cubic-inch engine and a four-barrel carburetor? "
Quote: Originally Posted by ConcernedParent Recs for a closed back headphone $250 and under? Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan There is a $150 Audio Technica but I forget the numbers. I like the Beyerdynamic cans in this price range too. Also check out Denon. Audio Technica ath-m50. Most headphone people hold them in high regard, though they used to be an even better value when they were 30% less...
If you willing to go Internet direct, there are, the Salk SongTowers which run around $1900 for the basic model. For a couple a hundred more, a large selection of custom finish options is available. The ribbon tweeter upgrade may be worth looking into as well. There are also the newly released Ascend Towers. These cost the same as the basic SongTowers in the standard bamboo finish. Both Salk and Ascend assemble their speakers in the US and are known for offering...
I wonder if the OP has offered a pair of John Lobb ice skating boots for sale a couple of years ago.
Quote: Originally Posted by indesertum is it just the bars I frequent or do beers on tap taste worse than when in they're in the bottle? they always taste a little flat with carbonation mostly gone out of them To enjoy beers on tap, the lines have to be kept perfectly clean and the kegs have to be relatively fresh. Cleaning the taps costs time and money so some bars are much better than others about it. I would only get bottled beer in some...
Courtesy of member HighVoltage on e90post. http://www.e90post.com/forums/attach...1&d=1259605588
If you have the Comfort Access option, which let's you start the car without inserting the key and open the door with the key in your pocket, you can try replacing the battery, which is a simple CR2032 coin type cell behind a removable panel on the back of the key fob. It sounds like your car may not have the the Comfort Access option. In that case your remote is not supposed to be "user serviceable". It uses a rechargeable battery that gets charged when the fob is...
Quote: Originally Posted by mikeman Alright, still don't know what the hell I want. Maybe you guys can suggest something perfect. I want it for a EDC, and don't want a huge tactical knife. Hopefully something that looks nice. I recently came across the Al Mar Hawk ultralight or Böker Plus Exskelimoor II--seemed nice and good quality. GO Al Mar usually has very good fit and finish. AUS8 steel they use is OK, though VG-10 they used before was...