or Connect

Posts by theyare

Quote: Originally Posted by ardvark123 I just dropped off two suits and a jacket at peppino's. Hemming the pants, getting the sleeves taken in and adding working button holes on the suits. Also taking in the sleeves on the jacket. All of the jackets will be taken up at the shoulder (gulp!). I have a bit of sticker shock as the tab came out to $450. Is this reasonable? Never been to Peppinos but sounds similar to what I would expect from...
Quote: Originally Posted by economiayocio Posted. Hope you find good answers, there are many pictures. Any commentaries are welcome. Sorry it's in spanish but, as usual, I offer myself for any trnslation that you need. thanks econ - I sent you a PM.
Quote: Originally Posted by economiayocio You are not looking at it right... The 337 is tha Audley on the right... The one on the left is the Melcombe, like the Belgrave but in the new last. Is a very special shoes as for the moment it is not in catalogues. I don't know if it will be included, but for the moment it has been made to order by some shops in Paris and Spain. The picture again... The new last is the one with the brogueing, and the...
Pleasure communicating and doing businesss with apropos!
Welland maybe?
All are slim fit, flat front with split curtain waistbands. All prices include CONUS shipping. Wool pairs are $95, cotton pairs are $50. Canada: Add $20 for shipping (up to 3 pairs). Other international: Add $30 for shipping (up to 3 pairs). REGULAR way (not personal) paypal only please! 4)SOLD 34US\t50EU\t95% wool / 5% elastin\tHeather grey\tW: 17\tR: 10.25\tT: 11\tK: 9.25\tI: 36\tLO:...
SOLD THANK YOU!!! Ralph Lauren Black Label 98% wool / 2% cashmere suit. Cashmere adds the perfect bit of softness/nap. Charcoal with faint texture due to the weave, this is NOT a striped suit. I bought new here on the forum a few months back. I made no alterations to the jacket and only had the pants waist let out 1/2" and hemmed with 2" cuffs. I wore the suit only twice and have determined the RLBL cut/silhouette is not for me. It is in absolute pristine...
Final drops on the cotton pairs - $50 shipped US. Pants will no longer be available this afternoon