or Connect

Posts by theyare

Yup- Great transaction with maineratheart. We had been working on trades, buys/sells for sometime but nothing worked out until last week. great communication
1) 85% Cashmere / 15% wool. Very lightweight for cashmere. 1/4 lined. Navy with hint of gray with peak lapels & patch pockets. Size EU50 2) Wool / cashmere blend. Lightweight- 1/2 lined. Navy subtle ht. 3) Wool / cashmere blend. Lightweight. Double-breasted with peak lapels Gray. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...41#post3788141 1A) Gaziano & Girling Oxford. Classic Black Captoe on the GG06 last. Size UK 9.5E. Comes with box, dustcloth, & beautiful...
Well, I am going to have to let this bad boy go. Been hanging onto it for myself but haven't had any reason to wear it and the funds could be used elsewhere... Brunello Cucinelli Sportscoat. 100% Cashmere, Solid navy with brown elbow patches & brown horn buttons, Fully lined Note: This is the slimmest cut for the tagged size BC I have tried on- please check the measurements as many who are a 38 may be able to get away with the EU50. Size EU 50 Ch: 21, Sh: 18.5, W:...
Price drop plus special promotion to clear out the last remaining pairs: SPECIAL FREE PAIR BONUS - GREAT for US 36 guys! Anyone who takes the 3 remaining EU52 wool pairs I will throw in pair #25 brown cotton so, that's 4 pairs of Mabitex dress pants for the price of one at retail: $300 shipped CONUS!
Ferragamo suede chukkas added. (alden SC sold)
who makes the current stuart's choice shoes?
Not that this helps, but another splurge/break the bank option is EG. Saw a couple pairs at the Leffot trunk show yesterday that were damn nice!
Cool, forgot about this. Anything to report back from anyone who has been. What are prices like?
Consolidated here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=206177 1A) Brand new in box. Alden Shell Cordovan full-strap loafer. 684 model. #8 color. Size is US9.5C. Aberdeen last. A slight bit of minor shopwear on these but minimal. SOLD includes CONUS shipping (sorry, trees not...
Amazing story, congrats! My wife has 5 weeks left before her due date, I will be sure to force her to the car at the first sign of labor!