or Connect

Posts by theyare

Pleasure communicating and doing businesss with apropos!
Welland maybe?
All are slim fit, flat front with split curtain waistbands. All prices include CONUS shipping. Wool pairs are $95, cotton pairs are $50. Canada: Add $20 for shipping (up to 3 pairs). Other international: Add $30 for shipping (up to 3 pairs). REGULAR way (not personal) paypal only please! 4)SOLD 34US\t50EU\t95% wool / 5% elastin\tHeather grey\tW: 17\tR: 10.25\tT: 11\tK: 9.25\tI: 36\tLO:...
SOLD THANK YOU!!! Ralph Lauren Black Label 98% wool / 2% cashmere suit. Cashmere adds the perfect bit of softness/nap. Charcoal with faint texture due to the weave, this is NOT a striped suit. I bought new here on the forum a few months back. I made no alterations to the jacket and only had the pants waist let out 1/2" and hemmed with 2" cuffs. I wore the suit only twice and have determined the RLBL cut/silhouette is not for me. It is in absolute pristine...
Final drops on the cotton pairs - $50 shipped US. Pants will no longer be available this afternoon
Anyone know of a place in midtown that would be good with reducing shoulder padding?
DROPS ******If anyone mistakenly received pair #27 instead of their correct pair please contact me!
Fantastic watch. I might be interested in the extra strap if you are willing to sell separately.