or Connect

Posts by theyare

Great pair of Saks Fifth Avenue house brand boots here. Made in Italy - model "Billy" Grey Size US 10.5D - I think they actually fit a little on the snugger side - my guess would be to size up in this (probably best for a US 10) They are vintage italian style - very lightweight. Brown suede - it's kind of a rough worn type suede - not quite distressed. Excellent condition - worn only once. Will ship in box with sleeper bag and extra pair of darker laces
Great pair of Saks Fifth Avenue house brand boots here. Made in Italy - model "Billy" Whiskey Size US 10.5D - I think they actually fit a little on the snugger side - my guess would be to size up in this (probably best for a US 10) They are vintage italian style - very lightweight. Brown suede - it's kind of a rough worn type suede - not quite distressed. Brand new in box with sleeper bag and extra pair of darker laces
Great pair of Saks Fifth Avenue house brand boots here. Made in Italy - model "Billy" Whiskey Size US 10.5D - I think they actually fit a little on the snugger side - my guess would be to size up in this (probably best for a US 10) They are vintage italian style - very lightweight. Brown suede - it's kind of a rough worn type suede - not quite distressed. Brand new in box with sleeper bag and extra pair of darker laces
F-last mid-brown suede Norweger. Mid-brown suede has a little more red than I was expecting (really more snuff), but nice nonetheless
nice pic!
Very nice tie but the title is SF blaspheme! http://www.styleforum.net/t/64932/fs-attolini-pink-cashmere-unlined-tie
I have found the best reply is to just put it back to them with "I am always open to reasonable offers".
Up for sale a pair of fantastic condition Crockett & Jones Lowndes. Double monks, dark brown color Size 8.5UK / 9.5US. 348 last Comes with bags & box. Unfortunately trees NOT included.
As staple as it gets. Crockett & Jones Radstock. Black captoes Size is UK 9 C. Fit is US narrow 10. Excellent condition, worn only twice. Comes with box and bags. Trees NOT included.
As staple as it gets. Crockett & Jones Radstock. Black captoes Size is UK 9 C. Fit is US narrow 10. Excellent condition, worn only twice. Comes with box and bags. Trees NOT included.