or Connect

Posts by theyare

Thanks Spoo. Unfortunately, they are not as kind to me. Think it's time to cut the losses where they are. Here's the item in question (cross posted from the question thread). It's basically take a $250 hit on this, but probably the smartest move at this point. As opposed to having it shipped back to me in who knows what shape, then trying to re-sell a repaired / damaged item. This a jacket I have that has a small tear in the fabric. It's 48/38/14 linen / wool / silk...
Thanks for the replies. Weird, I didn't even know partial refund request was an option until today.
I reworked the original post for more details.
I had a buyer open a significantly not as described case (SNAD) asking for a partial refund of an item I sold due to some damage. It was a NWT item that must have gotten damaged somewhere in the mailing process. I believe I mailed it to a freight forwarder which was then shipped abroad. The address I shipped to was the ebay/paypal confirmed address. I received pictures of the damage that were clearly not there when I shipped the item out. I am fine providing some...
[quote name="NORE" Thanks[/quote] You know you done f'd up right? you know that?
Ralph Lauren Shell Cordovan Chukka Boot. "McCallum" Dark Brown shell These are essentially BNIB. They have been tried on and briefly worn around the house - so a little "shopwear" but never worn outside. $650 shipped CONUS Size is US 9.5D
Brand new Cheaney Imperial "Beaulieu" model Insane beveled waist treatment. Fiddle Waist and Oak Bark In-Channel Leather Sole, Size is UK 8.5F (F is the Cheaney medium, Size is equivalent to ~US 9.5D IMO). Bronzed Espresso Calf (will ship with generic Cheaney box, unfortunately - trees NOT included) Very slight bit of shopwear, but otherwise in perfect shape. Insoles are marked as Stuart's Choice, as I believe they were perhaps intended as a model for Paul...
Any thoughts on the Sedona? Basically a slightly dressier boat shoe? "Introducing the SEDONA (pictured below). It’s the perfect summer combination of upbeat colors, sturdy leathers, and lightweight comfort on a Vibram sole. Rarely has a shoe come off our line that so many employees are already planning to get for themselves. Even Ed Pawlowski, our usually understated expert shoemaker whose hands touch every pattern we design, is planning on getting the red version for...