or Connect

Posts by theyare

^Warrengardener Good guy
Allen Edmonds Amok
Random observation - the OP has the same writing style / text formatting / English as Victor
Looks like it's official. By Sapna Maheshwari July 16 (Bloomberg) -- Daffy’s Inc., a 19-store chain that sells discount designer brands in the U.S. Northeast, said it will shutter its business in the next few months, citing an uncertain economy and weak consumer spending. “The process will entail the gradual closing of Daffy’s stores and the liquidation of its merchandise,” Michael McMullan, a spokesman, wrote in an e-mailed statement today. Daffy’s, which doesn’t have a...
I think it was a couple weeks ago.
2 Incotex for $75!
Dropped (from $360)
^ Thanks. Probably not going to be worth it - this is an item I sold that was somehow damaged in transit (http://www.styleforum.net/t/305608/paypal-dispute-w-buyer-what-options-do-i-have#post_5549231) I'm better off giving the guy a partial refund and not bothering to try to fix, then sell a the repaired / damaged item.
This a jacket I have that has a small tear in the fabric. It's 48/38/14 linen / wool / silk blend. Do you think this is something that could be easily mended? If so, who does this type of work and is there a ballpark cost? Thanks!
Thanks Spoo. Unfortunately, they are not as kind to me. Think it's time to cut the losses where they are. Here's the item in question (cross posted from the question thread). It's basically take a $250 hit on this, but probably the smartest move at this point. As opposed to having it shipped back to me in who knows what shape, then trying to re-sell a repaired / damaged item. This a jacket I have that has a small tear in the fabric. It's 48/38/14 linen / wool / silk...