or Connect

Posts by theyare

Have up for sale a pair of Edward Green Burgundy double monks. A leather scar on the toe of each shoe. A small hairline scar on the right toe. A larger one on the toe of the left shoe. Soles do have some wear - probably have a little wear left before re-sole absolutely necessary. Marked size is 10 B 202. So, 202 last, Size is 10 UK Narrow. Trees not included. The scars are there, but not a huge deal breaker IMHO as they have blended nicely with some Saphir cream- If...
Vass U-last Shell. Fit is great.
Best pickup on B&S I've made in awhile:
Do you mean the #8 / burgundy one? I've never seen a dark brown.I have a pair and they are awesome. Great shell. Model is essentially the same I believe as the Coniston, pictured a few posts up.
These BNIB John Lobb's are ending within the next couple hours http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1&CurrentPage=MyeBayAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESX
Buy 2!
I think that feature, or something very similar, has been there quite awhile.
How many SF'ers are banging down the doors to C21 fighting over the Lindricks at this very moment?
I bought a house brand one from Off Fifth last year. Quality not nearly as nice obivously, but very similar style. Priced around $100 and good value for that.
Anyone have a side by side shot of the Westbourne (348) and the Belgrave (337)?