or Connect

Posts by theyare

That jacket should go fine with a SC/jeans combo.
Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Shell Cordovan Chukka Boots Size is US 10D. Dark brown Worn, but very good condition. Dainite soles. There is a split in the rubber at the front toe section of the right shoe sole. This has been temporarily patched with a toe-tap, and it works well, but you may want to get it properly corrected by a cobbler. (See pics) Price: $270 plus actual shipping charges USPS priority (or international express) Trees NOT included
ebay no reserve listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/290871598517?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Brand new without box Ralph Lauren suede tassel loafers. I'm pretty sure these are from the Purple Label line due to the script "Ralph Lauren" writing on the soles. Made in Italy. Size is US 9.5D. Fit is true to size. Dark brown suede - the suede is some of the nicest I have felt for this type of loafer. Trees NOT included.
For you NYCers - still a bunch of good stuff left at HousingWorks in the chelsea area. Still have a lot of Brooks Brothers Black Fleece stuff in. The shoes and boots were $75 a pop, but all the good stuff seems to be gone (a ton of C&J pebble boots hit ebay recently). There are still a lot of gray suits, outerwear, women's wear available. Suits were in the $550 range and all merch. was an additional 40% off today.
A little late, but I stopped by Housing Works in Chelsea - still have a low of Brooks Brothers Black Fleece stuff in.The shoes and boots were $75 a pop, but all the good stuff seems to be gone (a ton of C&J pebble boots hit ebay recently).There are still a lot of gray suits, outerwear, women's wear available. Suits were in the $550 range and all merch. was an additional 40% off today.
Or
Brooks Bros Thom Browne Black Fleece Brown Pebble Boots at a good BIN Looks to be the same boot as the BB shell cordos, which I believe is the same as the C&J Coniston? http://www.ebay.com/itm/THOM-BROWNE-BROOKS-BROTHER-BLACK-FLEECE-PEAL-CO-BROWN-SCOTCH-GRAIN-BOOT-10-5-D-/360507586109?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item53efed363d
Nutmeg Suede
Brand new in box Edward Green Kibworth. Nutmeg suede. Size UK10/US10.5 E606 last Includes box, bags, and polishing cloth. Sorry, pictured trees NOT included.
I found a couple of overseas mail order places that might work, but would prefer to check them out for sizing, easier returns, less customs, etc. Anyone know who might carry Edward Green belts - Leffot, Saks, etc?