or Connect

Posts by JonEdangerousli

PM Sent on Zilli
Could you post some larger pictures?
Quote: Originally Posted by Tony Romo Drop. Buy this for my lovely wife, leave the original price tag of $595 in it, and she'll run my ass off faster than if I'd bought another briefcase . FTFY
Quote: Originally Posted by level32 Because selling ill-gotten goods is a big nono. I suppose it depends on your definition of "ill-gotten".
Quote: Originally Posted by Willie5566 Busted!!! Ok, I'll bite. What difference does it make whether he bought the books or downloaded them? If you buy the iPad you get the books.
Quote: Originally Posted by Shikar Nice boots. I find those boots to fit 1/2 size smaller than dress shoe size cos they are worn with thick socks. I am surprized they didnt fit if your dress shoe size is 10.5. I wear these boots in Sz 12D and I am a smallish 11.5D in dress shoes. Excellent price for awesome boots. I would buy them in a heartbeat if they were 12D. Regards. I normally wear an 11D in dress shoes so I was concerned about whether...
PM sent.
Didn't read the rules, huh?
I might be interested in the XL shirts if I could figure out which are which from the description to the pictures. The Diesel is pretty clear, even to my Saki confused mind...
Looked like the amount tendered was $119.08. Maybe he returned something...