or Connect

Posts by JonEdangerousli

Quote: Originally Posted by Omar1223 what ferrari model? Saw a red '79 308 GTS this morning at breakfast. The quintessential mid-late 40's American male car. Makes me want to shave off the goatee and just keep the mustache. And buy a Hawaiian shirt or two. And a pair of Dobermans.
Quote: Originally Posted by brianoh Relax kid. Not the brightest little guy are you?
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Relax. Good one!
Quote: Originally Posted by brianoh It hasn't been opened. You should go to an Apple store to try to purchase one. See if you can get it. Come back with the sarcasm font when you come to realize it's sold out everywhere. Don't believe me? Go on eBay and look at how much they're selling for.. in the mean time, relax kid. 1. I don't care if Apple is sold out or not. I'm not in the market for one right now. 2. I could not possibly give less...
PM Sent on Orvis...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo +1. $599 + tax (here it's 9.5%) + $8 recycling fee = almost $670. Take $10 away for shipping (no insurance included) and this guy is making like $20 if he purchased this at an Apple store. I'm doing something wrong. When I buy something new and then decide I don't want it and sell it I take a loss.
Quote: Originally Posted by GoldenTribe It's illegal to post erroneous legal advice on the internet, FYI. It's illegal to comment on erroneous legal advice on the internet, FYI.
There really should be a sarcasm font...
11.5 AA (to save a click for those of us with normal width feet)
What version of Adobe CS is on there?