or Connect

Posts by b-me

My cousin has given me the task of helping him find a suit for prom. He is currently working with a tight budget, which is why I'm currently seeking your help. If you have any ideas where I could possibly find a black suit in the Washington, DC or Rockville, MD area for about $200.00 or less I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you in advance.
Thank you so much for your help!
I first suggest that you not wear a suit with sneakers. I would go a little more casual with a pair of khakis and a button down shirt since the dress code is business casual. I would pair that with sneakers from Common Projects or Lanvin.
Thank you, I prefer the color of the first, but the style and detail of the second.
Hey, I'm trying to find a pair of caramel colored oxfords/wingtips with a perforated toe. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance!!!
Thanks for the help. I usually get my clothes from GAP online since they carry tall clothes. I was really looking for something other than GAP, JCrew, Banana Republic, Old Navy. I really like the styles that Shades of Greige and Public School offer. They're modern, chic, and contemporary with a twist. That's really more my style. I particularly don't go for things that are plain. I need a little more embellishment, but no too much.
Hello Everyone, It's my first time creating a thread. I wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions about where I could find a spring jacket, that could be worn with everything. The catch is that I'm 6 foot 3 inches about 230 lbs. and I usually have difficulty finding coats/jackets to fit my arm length. Does anyone have any brand selections that provide jackets for tall men? FYI...I dispise the big and tall store, because everything is unfashionable, and because...