or Connect

Posts by edmorel

They came within 1 win of a chip with him and lost to SA 4-1 or 4-2 (although he was injured in that series). He never won a chip but he did make it further than a lot of players including you know who and you want to talk about not playing with any other stars???? The team that went up against Houston was Ewing, Starks, Mason, Oakley and Harper. Harper was past his prime, Starks and Mason I think the Knicks found in the CBA/D League.BTW, I was watching game 4 I think,...
There was a guy named Patrick Ewing, you may have heard of him. Since Ewing, I think number 5 is the highest we've had (picked Kenny "Sky" Walker) and I think Galinari was a 5 or 6 pick. Knicks actually draft well when they draft late, early picks they've sucked in and they make terrible trades.
I haven't used that book but the Delfino that I have used has been perfectly fine.
Yes, its Talia Delfino and this is what they say about that book: "THE WORLD OF PLAINS BOOK CONSISTS OF AN UPDATED VARIETY OF HIGH FASHION FABRIC IN THIS SEASON'S LATEST SHADES. THIS SELECTION IS SYNONYMOUS WITH EXTRAORDINARY WEARABILITY PERFORMANCE THROUGH A CHOICE OF VARYING WEAVES AND TEXTURES IN THE FINEST QUALITY 100% WOOL ULTRA-LUX SUPER 110'S AND LUXURIOUS SUPERFINE FAILLES. COMFORT IS EMPHASIZED WITH THE ADDED SELECTION OF NATURAL STRETCH AND TROPICAL COOL WOOL...
I don't deny SA's front office superiorty but sometimes luck is better than (or gets confused with) skill. When Pop took the Spurs over, they sucked (due to Robinson/Elliot injuries) and they still sucked after he became coach and people wanted him out. Due to their shitty record, they get the number 1 pick (duncan), and now the following season you have a team of Duncan/Robinson/Elliott and the year after that (1999), a chip. Imagine if Robinson does not get hurt, they...
I think this is what people miss or at least don't care to see. Of course you would trade Butler/Gibson for Love, but nothing happens in a vacuum. Is Chicago better with Love/Gasol and no Butler/Gibson or better with Gasol (or Love) and Butler and Gibson? Its like my joke trade earlier, the starting 5 of SA for Love. There is no one on the SA 5 that Minn would take straight up for Love, most people may not even take Parker/Leonard straight up for Love. Yet SA has a...
yep, you have a point but Durant has taken his team to multiple playoffs and the Finals. Love is yet to make the playoffs. Is there a player in what you would consider the current Top 10 that has not made the playoffs in his career?
not that I disagree but lets give Shaq his due, he did have 14 seasons of 20/10 and yes he was a physical beast but he wasn't going up against Shawn Bradley every night and back then teams were allowed to really play defense, unlike now. Also as a center, his touches are limited to having his number called or getting put backs, Shaq only has two years where he averaged more than 20 attempts per game and Kobe only has 1 year in the last 14 seasons where he averaged less...
San Antonio looking to trade starting 5 for Kevin Love.
Teams seem to have lost their shit over KLove. Any other player that has a 15 and 17 win season in his resume, people would tread cautiously but everyone seems to be willing to give up players that probably work better for them than KLove. Imagine him in Chicago, how do you play Noah, Gasol and Love and who will play wing/elbow defense?