or Connect

Posts by edmorel

Best player in the NBA, if only because of this:"Noah was so honest and unfiltered that during his pre-draft workout, he told Bulls officials that he grew up a Knicks fan who hated Michael Jordan."
some c sucker hit my front quarter panel, above the wheel well, with a home depot cart. Broke the small turn signal light and left me a small orange stained dent right below it. Its best that he/she was not there when I got to the car as I was with my very ghetto brother and he would have demanded a 2x4 across the person's head on principle alone, and I would rather not spend time in jail.
I alway love the watch scams on ebay. There was one where a guy got ripped off after "buying" a Patek (the listing was for a new Patek picture, not the watch, but of course that was in tiny print) and then there is stuff like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAG-Heuer-Men-039-s-Swiss-Automatic-Chronograph-034-READ-CAREFULLY-034-/321551373437?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276#ht_253wt_922
Dinkelackers sold, only Trickers remain
Voxsartoria gave away his wealth early on. So, for those looking to him for inspiration, just give away your money and you'll dress better.
Too bad no one was kind enough to tell him that his tie was undone
Last call on these before I cremate them. Heinrich Dinkelacker triple sole Buda, hand lasted and hand welted, calfskin, brass toe plate. Size 7 UK (8 US) and 9 UK (10 US) $350 shipped Box/Bags 9UK - 10 US Outsole width - 11 3/4 outsole width - 4 1/4 insole length - 11 1/2 Size 7 UK - 8 US Outsole - 11 1/4 Width - 4 Insole - 10 7/8 Trickers Coffee Suede brogue, size 9 UK, E fitting on the 6138 last. Brass toe plate, painted sole, navy lining. These were made...
yeah, not an impossible thing to do but you have two issues that I see if you go that route. One is that its a patch pocket jacket (I think) and the edge of the jacket will be too close to the bottom of the pocket. Not really an issue that anyone will notice but you may care. Second thing is, the buttoning point on it is low, which is fine, but shortening the jacket will visually lower the buttoning point more.
I'm in the 100cc engine class
Any chance you havwe a full/better pic of this? Showing the sweater/shirt/tie texture? And I am assuming those are flannels and ideally you are wearing something suede on your feet This ticks off a lot of boxes that I don't think people can appreciate at first glance and I would like to make a post with the pic on my blog.