or Connect

Posts by edmorel

Just put up a bunch of samples for sale a few hundred off normal prices on B&S
Buday samples for sale. For those that do not know Buday, they are a small family run operation that makes shoes in the time honored Hugarian tradition, hand welted and hand lasted. Shoes come with lasted trees. Some of these shoes have been tried on, have boxes that are damaged, have been handled by people with sweaty hands etc but all are new and a terrific value at these lower than Alden prices. Prices shipped to North America. Grey box calf chukkas on new P Last....
New and Unworn ties. $65 shipped each Cotton/silk, light brown with dark brown and green medallions 3 1/4 x 57 (SOLD) Cotton/silk paisleys, brown and blue 3 1/4 x 57 Wool, red with blue/navy/white medalions 3 x 56
Well, at least people are showing outrage at the real issues http://news.yahoo.com/rob-lowe-ripped-social-media-paris-attack-tweets-004011701.html
Doubt it. Charlie Hebdo was supposed to be that event but it became partially a victim blaming story. This will turn out to be some down on their luck, radicalized Muslims taught to be upset with the Western treatment of "fill in the blank" and after the initial anger dies down France and the rest of Europe will do some serious "reflection" on how to better integrate a subsection of the Muslim community that just does not want to integrate but rather destroy.
A little too late for that.
Navy shell yes and they do offer wider widths although is not the way typical shoe makers do. Rather than offering you a wide width in Last A, they offer you Last B, C or D which go up in width. But an H Vass would probably fit in the Frakno2 but shoot me a PM or email and we can discuss in detail.
Shipping is included in price
Thanks to everyone who came out and stopped by, it was a pleasure meeting everyone. Those that I owe an email to I will get back later tonight/tomorrow. Apologies if I didn't give anyone the time or attention they deserved, there was a time when we were a bit busy and I got a bit flustered. For those that could not make it, I put some remainder pants up on B&S for sale.