or Connect

Posts by edmorel

what time? and what is the best way to store once I get them home?
I'll kop some but not sure that I can (or want ) to meet with you guys on Wed. I can send you shipping info, but how can I pay?
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt??? AF is back!!!!!!!!1
I once saw Spoo bring back to life a dead Unicorn by simply en-robing it in LuxeSwap wrapping paper.
SOLD
A few odd pants that I need to clear out. All new, unhemmed. Size 32 super 130's grey flannel, fabric from Delfino. Early Spring/Fall Weight (9oz or so), flat front, one back pocket on right side, button fly.$179 Exact waist - 32.5 Front Rise - 10 1/4 Back Rise - 15 1/2 Thigh - 12 7/8 Leg opening - 8 1/4 Size 30-31 and a size 36 tobacco linen/cotton pants. Fabric is from Zegna. flat front, one back pocket on right side, zip fly. $149 Exact waist - 36.25 Front...
Dropping last two pairs I have to $450 shipped.
This was a (sz.38) sample that I no longer need. It is new and unworn, comes with basted sleeves, buggy lined, 2 patch hip pockets and chest welt pocket, 3 7/8 lapels, side vents, full canvass. Buttons for sleeves not provided. Fabric is a blue/black hopsack which resolves to navy. Forgot exact weight of fabric but its in the 11/12 oz range. $350 shipped USA and Canada, $20 more for overseas. Shoulders 18 1/2 Chest - 40 Length - 30 1/2 Waist - 18 1/2 across middle...
you're just salivating at the thought of fresh livers.
A woman I know had a nuclear stress test a few days ago. The tech tells her she'll have small levels of radiation in her body for 24-36 hours or so after the test, lessening the more time passes. The day after she's on the train and feels like a man is too close to her. Gets off on Penn, is walking and feels the guy close to her and she starts to freak and walk faster. Guy grabs her elbow, she recoils and he says "I'm undercover NYPD, I've got this meter here which is...