or Connect

Posts by edmorel

Story is now that they got into a fight at a gas station, broke a bunch of crap, were held at gunpoint by a security guard for the police, poice never showed up, they gave money to the gas station and were let go.Lochte probably saw this as an opportunity for some attention whoring, hence why he gave an exclusive interview to Billy Bush, rather than news outlets and why the other two guys were suspiciously quiet throughout this.
Bernie is middle class I mean maybe on styleforum, where the minimum salary any SFer would take is $250K/year but he makes at least 180K annually in salary, owns a home in Vermont and one in DC and his wife was a college president for a number of years (making at least 100K annually), although no longer. If 6 figure annual salaries and 1-2 home ownership were solidly middle class in this country, Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump would have not even made it to their...
A few leftover fabric pieces for sale. Price includes shipping Two Zegna seersucker gingham fabrics. The red is a 2 yard piece, the blue I have multiple yards. The red is typical seersucker, the blue is softer/lighter, makes a great spring/summer shirt. $35 a yard for the blue, the red piece is $60 (red is sold) for the 2 yard piece, both are 58 inches in width. Both were made for Tom Ford a few seasons back Canclini chambray, 58 inches in width. 25 a...
Don't think so but I get my political news from mofo:http://www.mofopolitics.com/2013/08/23/the-clintons-greatest-shame-chelsea-clinton-is-the-biological-daughter-of-webb-hubbell/
The only issue is that most of the hookers procured look like 18 year old Corey Feldman.
In certain countries/cultures (japan/germany etc), this is an invitation for intimacy, you missed an opportunity.
you might have hearing AIDS.
I won't comment on fit because obviously when you do something like this mail order (in particular "copying" jackets) it will take some back and forth to get it right.But stylistically, I would drop the buttoning point at least an inch, I would drop the gorge least an inch. You have very sloped shoulders (many do) and I know that the popular thing is the soft shoulder/no padding look, but when your shoulders are the way yours are and you put on a jacket like the green...
I just googled MC Shan for not sure what reason and I saw that he and KRS were puttting out diss tracks to each other earlier this year and I'll leave this here, The Bridge is Over
wow, scott the engineer has hit some hard times