or Connect

Posts by edmorel

The rumor/joke making the rounds of the sports sites is that LeBron's carb cut is actually a PED's cut So assume you are on the Sixers. Obviously management wants the team to win in the 20 game range so that they can stock themselves with more picks. The team is something like 20-25 million under the minimum cap, money they have to spend. So you are MCW or Noel on rookie contracts or any of those guys on veterans minimum contracts. The options are, Sixers spend some...
I have to get back to you on the Reid and Taylor, its a winter weight cloth.The blue/black I should have about 6 yards left to sell, maker is also Zegna.
well, if the trade is 1 for 1, all else being equal, of course you do it. But that's not the case here.My opinion here is, that when you look at that roster and you say what do we need on this team, I don't think the answer is more offense (at the expense of depth and a possible lock down defender). We both follow teams that have had the win now at all costs mentality blow up in their faces (remember the sure to be unstoppable Bryant/Gasol/Howard/Nash team?). The cost...
well, if you look at it that way then you should trade Kobe/Duncan/Jordan/Durant etc etc rather than keeping them when they were drafted.. At some point you look at a pick, see how it plays in practice (and Summer League) and say to yourself, "this is as sure a thing is it gets."
we are basically saying the same thing, except you think that adding Love makes them a better team (and most people seem to think that adding Love to any team instantly makes them better). When you look at the pre-Love Cavs, what they are missing is defense, not scoring. You can make the case that they need rebounding and Love helps them there but Irving/James/Waiters/Thompson/Varejao are all known quantities and that should be enough offense for any team when you look at...
Honestly, I really shouldn't have any opinon on him at all. I really only watch Western Conference teams during the playoffs so..........................
violet palmer
So basically the Wolves are gving up a "star" that does not want to play there and they will get back Wiggins, either Young or Bennett and a draft pick. And according to the writer, that gives them a possibility of a chance to make the playoffs. Which is more than they had with Love. Cleveland gets the probable zero sum option of, win next season with Love, or at least make the Finals, or face the probability of losing Love and Lebron for 2016 and then suffer through a...
there is one of those brewhouse/burger type places right next to it and you also have all the korean places a block or so away. if you are willing to walk a few blocks south, you;ll have a few more options
posted a few fabric for sale that may interest people in this threak http://www.styleforum.net/t/407140/various-fall-winter-cloths-from-zegna-reid-and-taylor-etc/0_10#post_7288138 [/quote]