or Connect

Posts by edmorel

don't get too chipper, there will probably be an ebola case coming to the NYC subways shortly.
This is also the case for sexual technique.
are you guys living together now or you're not ready for that step yet?
A Fantastic Fear of Everything - If you like Simon Pegg, you'll like this but its not a typical Simon Pegg movie Rage - I thought this was a Nicholas Cage take on Taken but it had a surprising twist.
There is a gentleman on here, member name Manton, that is the foremost authority on cartoon ties, particularly Looney Tuned. I would send him a private message with the pics and details.
The guy just used to post pics, don't think he ever really engaged in any discussions anywhere. I think his SF name is pretty much the same as his real name.
The guy who started this whole thing is a SF member that used to post frequently.
no whisky
Those of you who have been here 5 yrs+ or so will remember this gentleman, who use to post here regularly. Very sad situation for the victim and I would assume traumatizing for him: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/woman-59-critically-injured-central-park-bicyclist-article-1.1945036
Last time I was at John's (at least a year ago), they were using the regular cheap pepperoni and also shredded cheese, which I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say that it was mozz. I haven't been to the one in the theater district (is it still there?) in over 10 yrs. A decent pie in mid/uptown is Angelo's on 57th. The building had a coal overn in there forever so they built the pizzeria around it.