or Connect

Posts by edmorel

My contribution. We will be debuting our newly developed Buday "P" last chukkas (seen here in green calf) and offering a very nice price accommodation for orders placed on Saturday (over a dozen leather suede combo's available): Along with books from Fox/H&S/Bower Roebuck, we will have one off fabric cuts that you can use to make MTO/MTM some nice pants, like the ones below: Shirts: We will be reintroducing our popular wool/silk scarves from two...
Its not Massdrop's fault. They have been contacting me and I have not had a solid answer for them. I am actually going to contact them today but basically we had an issue manufacturing the fabric and that caused the first delay (the hope was to get these done by end of Oct./early Nov.), we just finished the fabric last week but my tiemakers decided to take 3 days off for no apparent reason so the actual tie making won't start to end of this week, early next week. We can...
its a Italian donegal tweed that I used but am out of. Have this now, not as tight of a weave as the above and scratchier, like a harris tweed, and more color variation in the specks
Some used shoes and new limited edition sneakers for sale. Please know your size, I will not take refunds on the used shoes. Shoe trees are not included. Price include shipping to North America. Shoes come in their boxes. RM Williams Whiskey Yearling Craftsman, size 9F. $150 (SOLD) Trickers Snuff Repello Suede Chukka Boot. Size 9E $125 (SOLD) NIB Adidas Stan Smith Primeknit in grey. Long since sold out, classic sneaker in the beautiful new Primeknit...
How's your Amy Shumer, doc??
PM sent.
On chalk stripes, I think a wider distance between the stripes looks best, although I am not a big stripe aficionado to begin with. Also, I know I am in the minority, but the thought of 18oz flannel as a suit makes me sweat. It it will take is a couple block walk or slight under air conditioned room for me to lose my mind.I prefer the width of the normal Fox navy chalkstripe:
that's a hell of an accidental text, location/time/car type and or plate
^ The label on the big blade looks Kate Upton but the print on the small blade looks Kardashian
I've used Five Star and its great, cashmere like feel to the fabric. I also received positive feedback from those that I sold some to (have one length left ).