or Connect

Posts by edmorel

A little summer preview of upcoming ties. Fabric is from England, ties are made in NYC. 3 3/8 x 57 inch. $99 each shipped. 1. Green Neat with blue and yellow medallions, 2. Navy with blue medallions, 3. Navy with with white/blue/orange pattern.
for those that asked, the italian navy hopsack has arrived (middle), its terrific. also have a long since deceased 14/15oz 6 PLY navy hopsack ( a bit pricey), PM me if you care about any of these:
The second picture on each is pretty accurate
mistake
sorry no tags, just what you see on the selvedge. If authenticity is the issue, any fabric that you buy and take to a tailor or wherever and they claim that it is not real I will gladly take the fabric back and refund your money and pay for the shipping.
Irish grey "donegal" 100% grey linen. About 8-9oz. $60/yd Third from left: Grey "donegal" Irish linen, 9oz., 60inch width. Very interesting fabric, has a very slight blue hue to it, the hand is silky smooth. $60/yd A 92% cotton/8% cashmere cotton from Holland and Sherry and 100% cotton from Zegna. These are suiting quality cottons, gabardine/worsted finish, silky smooth, terrific drape, 8/9oz weight. Hard to accurately describe and picture, but these are the...
that's a wool jacket. I don't really get the cream/dark brown, my goal is the black/grey plaid. hairymatt has one he posted ages ago. I am meeting with a linen guy next week, I'll see what he says about milling something specific.
If you guys like the linen and I can get firm commitments for 12-14 yds, I'll order a roll.
too heavy, too thick.
I know hemp has some enthusiasts here, I have this coming in for a sportcoat or two and won't be using it all if anyone is interested: really, really nice navy hopsack, also bought quite a bit and I will not be using it all if anyone is interested: obviously not for the current season but I always liked off white cords so I snatched this up to offer for the fall: really wanted to get this plaid but its doublesided and too thick I thought, the pattern makes for...