Posts by edmorel

GREAT pics RogerP. Loaded a few Buday, including shell cordovan, up at clearance prices on B&S
I have a few last pair left of Buday shoes, clearing them out below cost, shoes come with box, bags and lasted shoe trees: Tobacco shell cordovan PTB on Frakno last. Size 9 UK / 10 US and a size 11UK / US 12 (SOLD), $600 shipped North America Dark green boxcalf, single leather sole, flush metal toe plate, hand lasted/welted. P Last Size 8 UK / 9 US, $300 shipped US/Canada, $45 more overseas (SOLD) Oxblood hatch grain, single leather sole, flush metal...
Some end pieces of fabric that I am looking go clear out. Loro Piana super 130's extrafine wool, blue with a blue plaid, would make a great, sedate summer sportcoat, a change from the typical navy. 2 1/2-2 3/4 yards, 8/9oz, $125 shipped for the piece. (sold) Kiton Diamante Blue light brown plaid, 1 3/4 yds, 10/11oz. $75 for the piece (sold) Luxury Worsted and Cashmere, made in Huddersfield, dark grey (a shade or two lighter than charcoal) twill, 11/12oz, 2...
Buday oxblood shell cordovan brogues, Horween shell cordovan. Shoes are "seconds", there is some grinning in the toes (if you look closely you can see the stitching), which with time may be an issue if worn in heavy rain/mud etc but otherwise shoes are in perfect condition. Comes with alder wood lasted trees. $375 shipped to the US, $20 more for Canada.
Some overstock/returns/unpaid for items for sale, pants are $100-$150 off normal prices. All unhemmed, 37-38 inch inseam Holland and Sherry Classic Flannel mid grey flannel, flat front, side adjusters, 2 back pockets, lined to the knee, unhemmed. $189 each Size 30 (SOLD) Waist - 30 Rise - 12 Back Rise - 16 Seat - 36 Knee - 8 7/8 Leg opening - 7 7/8 Size 36 Waist - 36 Rise - 11 1/2 Back Rise - 16 1/2 Seat - 41 Knee - 9 1/4 Leg Opening - 8 Holland and Sherry...
Was there ever a nice sweater worn on the Cosby show and its offshoots
Such a great fabric, jacket came out beautiful.Its 55 wool/45 linen, and either Zegna (pretty sure) or LP, I don't remember which. Its dry and porous, the wool gives it a nice drape and the linen nice texture. I've been trying to get more of it.Its good for up to 65-70 or so degree weather in a low humidity environment, in NYC its an early spring/early fall jacket.
Lil Wayne, you remember him, "hey, hey, hey!"
A couple of styles of Buday for clearance. All shoes are new in box and come with lasted shoe trees and shoe bags. All shoes are $400 shipped to North American, $35 more for overseas Dark green boxcalf, single leather sole, flush metal toe plate, hand lasted/welted. P Last Size 8 UK / 9 US Brown scotch grain NST, single leather sole, goyser welt, flush metal toe plate. Frakno Last, 9 UK / 10 US (SOLD) Museum Calf dark brown oxford boots, double...