or Connect

Posts by edmorel

Cream moleskins are in. 20oz on top and 14 1/2 on bottom, will make great winter pants.
Angels Envy are some of my favorite bourbons (the Cask Strength and the Port). But I am much more of a wine drinker then a liquor drinker.
You can get a donegal like effect without the speckling if you go the birdseye route from one of the jacketing books where they are done in wool or wool/cashmere blends. The other benefit is that most donegal tends to be firm with a dry finish and a wool/cashmere blend will be softer, assuming you want soft. If you prefer tweeds, then a dionegal is the way to go and there are solids, typically grey, brown or blue. I am sure the Porter and Harding books has some as does...
Sherrytweed I find slightly less coarse than Harris Tweed, not by much though. For a brown herringbone I would probably suggest this, its brown with a slight rust undertone in the herringbone (and the green one above it ain't bad either): This is a rust herringbone with brown undertones: Sherrycash is mostly a wool/cashmere blend book so its softer, more luxe feeling. It has a light brown heringbone which is similat to what you can find in many books: It does...
Some new fabrics for sale and some lower prices on some stuff that I've posted before: Holland and Sherry Cream moleskins, they are both called "cream" but as you can see one is lighter than the other. The lighter color one is 14 1/2 oz and the other is 20oz. Both 100% cotton, very smooth, soft nap. $50/yd Holland and Sherry 100% super 130's wool "heritage plaid". Blue checks with sand color overcheck. As you can imagine with super 130's, terrific drape and super...
well, the joke kinda writes itself here.............
Prostitutes for any large male gathering is a thing.Has been a thing for over 2000 years.
The other one that is silly but slightly better is the show where people want to live off the grid and get a house in some isolated area of Alaska. I get wanting to live off the grid and catching/hunting your own food but why in the hell would you want to have to use an outhouse in 10 below zero weather? The one luxury I could never give up is a warm, comfortable, well lit, bathroom. There is nothing in the heavily populated cities that would want me to go somewhere...
As a general rule of thumb, if your significant other cuts a fart in the "bedroom" and 1.5 seconds later it hits you in the "kitchen", your house/apartment is too small and the relationship is doomed.