or Connect

Posts by edmorel

But thats the thing, even when my team sucks, other players recognize the awesomeness of being in our presence and bring their A++ games. Off the top of your head, which players dropped 50 in Miami, Milwaukee, Houston, Indiana, OKC etc? You probably have to dig to find it and not because no one has done it, but because no one really cares when it happens elsewhere Jordan himself said that playing the Riley Knicks was pretty much the championship series, as once they got...
From your link:" and New York was the NBA's most profitable team last season."
I Love Knicks/NY haters, always trying to bring up their shitty cities/teams by bringing us down. No one cares when some shit city team does well or does awful but NY is always at the forefront regardless of how we are doing. Knicks make more money than pretty much any team in the league. Any superstar on any team would instantaneously be more famous/richer/more endorsements by simply playing in NY and pretty much all of them, except those that play in LA, if given the...
Coaching kids is fun and typically the only credential is that you are willing to do it. Of course, dealing with the parents of the kids you are coaching, that is a whole different story. Think about every disagreement you see on here about players/teams, now imagine having those arguments with the parents of a 10 year old with their 10 year old being LeBron/Durant/Kobe in their eyes and the dad being Pop/Riley/Jackson in his eyes.
I play occasionally. BTW, while all this Lebron/Melo crap has been happening, did anyone notice that the Rockets got substantially worse than last year
There is that which we know we like and that which we know we don't like yet so much that we do not know we like.
Not really a beer drinker but I read the description on this and it sounded like something I would like and I did like it, very nice.
That looks great, mind if I use it on my tumblr?
Well now the LeBron dominoe has fallen, I think the next question on everyone's mind is, where will Anthony Tolliver end up ?
Seriously?? This is bigger news than LeBron. I'm a Lakers fan now too.I would not be surprised if Melo now chooses Bulls and I don't know why Cleveland would want Love. You have scorers on the team now with LeBron/Irving/Wiggins/Waiters and you can develop Bennett. What they need is some veteran bench help and some D.