or Connect

Posts by edmorel

Its interesting that you say that as I find that gorge ideal and push my customers to get something closer to that than what is more the norm today.
Final price drop on Trickers (all Dinkelackers sold)
One last bump and price drop.
BTW, I am not debating the findings of that article, and if I was a coach and came across that, I would probably set up a few plays to take advantage of that. And the author doesn't come out and say, teams should take tons of corner 3's but I just find it lazy that he doesn't think to write about why the corner 3 may be the most unguarded shot on the floor and that it would probably be better guarded if it becomes a big part of team offenses. Also, I think for some stats,...
well I wouldn't want him taking corner 3's and before I would say that he should shoot more threes overall, I'd like to see how him doing that effects the flow of the offensive system, what that means for our defensive transition and offensive rebounding. Simply saying, he shoots 42% on 3's and he should shoot more 3's is incomplete to me.
^^ here is where I beat a dead horse.................... Again, that information is useful but the author writes with such an authoritative tone yet this is an incomplete picture. What were the shooting %'s of the players that take the corner 3's versus those that take the long 2's? What sets/plays are more typical to be run that leads to a corner 3 versus a long 2? Hoe many long 2's are broken plays/end of clock shots versus set plays for long 2's? Same questions for...
The Jets would kill to have him back.
You obviously aren't talking about Karl Malone so I assume you mean Brendan Malone.
in terms of your first question, just look at bball blogs/columns etc. ESPN has a computer which predicts team records strictly based on analytics. I mentioned on a knicks blog that bargnani could be a valuable member of a triangle offense due to his midrange game and immediately the first response was, "he sucks as a stretch 4 and if you are a 7 footer and can't shoot threes, you have no place in the league" One of the local papers mentioned that Shane Larkin's 3rd...
You like that shit, don't youI'm going to say that San Antonio's success over the last 15 years has more to do with Tim Duncan than probably anyone else.