or Connect

Posts by edmorel

I know hemp has some enthusiasts here, I have this coming in for a sportcoat or two and won't be using it all if anyone is interested: really, really nice navy hopsack, also bought quite a bit and I will not be using it all if anyone is interested: obviously not for the current season but I always liked off white cords so I snatched this up to offer for the fall: really wanted to get this plaid but its doublesided and too thick I thought, the pattern makes for...
No experience other than them taking my pics without asking for the whiskey cordovan boot.http://www.demarti.eu/winter-herrenschuhe/
A bunch of fabrics for sale: 1. Lumbs Golden Bale medium dark grey twill, 16 micron Super 150's wool. Spring/Summer weight (8-9oz), 4 yards. $500 2. Loro Piana Super 150's and Silk 600 midnight navy with faint blue windowpane. Spring/Summer weight, 8-9oz. Very fine hopsack type weave. Its a 5 yard piece but its two pieces stitched together at the mill, one piece is 2 1/4 yards and the other 2 3/4 yards, so both are sufficient for a sportcoat and the whole piece is...
Down to the last suit length (3.5-4 yards) of the Taylor and Lodge wool/linen
Just put up some medium blue Dormeuil Tonik and a nice gunclub for sale:
Another outstanding piece that is rarely found outside of bespoke tailors. Lambswool/cashmere/mink/chinchilla blend blue gunclub. An absolutely beautiful pattern and a super luxe fabric. About 14-15oz, so its like a sturdier version of Moonbeam with the added luxeness of chinchilla and mink. Make up as a 2 patch pocket sportcoat (and have enough left over for a vest) and you'll be chinchillin' 3.5 yards, $325 Dormeuil Tonik 2000. Medium blue shade (blue...
Taylor and Lodge wool/linen solid navy summer suit/sportcoat fabric. $60 a yard Some Holland and Sherry linen/silk wool blends: Rust Orange herringbone linen/silk/wool Savile Row 2.25 yards $75 Maize linen/silk/ wool, would make a great summer jacket or pants. 2.25 yards $75 Oatmeal linen/silk/wool, 2.25 yards $75 Some solids Oyster grey super 120's garbadine from Holland Sherry Snowy River. Summer weight 8/9oz. $50/yd Medium blue silk/wool...
Selling some more sportcoat cuts for an old tailor friend, sold a bunch of holland and sherry cuts from him before, unlike the H&S cuts this stuff has no selvedges but he was a long time customer of all the big mills like H&S, Loro Piana, Drapers, VBC etc and he thinks this is all LP/VBC but I can't confirm. All these cuts are beautiful and the drape/finish/feel is gorgeous. 1. Light brown/dark brown/blue/black Gunclub. Worsted wool, very silky finish. 10/11oz 3 yard...
this is it in terms of sizes/availability.
New oxblood calf boot, double leather sole, goiser stitching, flush metal toe, lasted shoe trees, speed hooks. Size 12 UK which will fit a US 13. $400 shipped North America New (no box) blue suede NST boot, double leather sole, goiser stitching, flush metal toe, lasted shoe trees. Size 10 UK which will fit a US 11/11.5. $375 shipped North America Chocolate brown suede wholecut, single leather sole, flush metal toe, lasted shoe trees. No box. UK10 which...