or Connect

Posts by edmorel

Taylor and Lodge wool/linen solid navy summer suit/sportcoat fabric. $60 a yard Some Holland and Sherry linen/silk wool blends: Rust Orange herringbone linen/silk/wool Savile Row 2.25 yards $75 Maize linen/silk/ wool, would make a great summer jacket or pants. 2.25 yards $75 Oatmeal linen/silk/wool, 2.25 yards $75 Some solids Oyster grey super 120's garbadine from Holland Sherry Snowy River. Summer weight 8/9oz. $50/yd Medium blue silk/wool...
Selling some more sportcoat cuts for an old tailor friend, sold a bunch of holland and sherry cuts from him before, unlike the H&S cuts this stuff has no selvedges but he was a long time customer of all the big mills like H&S, Loro Piana, Drapers, VBC etc and he thinks this is all LP/VBC but I can't confirm. All these cuts are beautiful and the drape/finish/feel is gorgeous. 1. Light brown/dark brown/blue/black Gunclub. Worsted wool, very silky finish. 10/11oz 3 yard...
this is it in terms of sizes/availability.
New oxblood calf boot, double leather sole, goiser stitching, flush metal toe, lasted shoe trees, speed hooks. Size 12 UK which will fit a US 13. $400 shipped North America New (no box) blue suede NST boot, double leather sole, goiser stitching, flush metal toe, lasted shoe trees. Size 10 UK which will fit a US 11/11.5. $375 shipped North America Chocolate brown suede wholecut, single leather sole, flush metal toe, lasted shoe trees. No box. UK10 which...
Clearing more stuff out as I migrate my site and turnover inventory. All ties are $79 shipped to North America, $5 more for overseas. Tie measurements are subject to 1/8 inch width variation and 1/2 inch length from listed measurements. 1. Panta Wool Challis (fabric from Adamley in England), blue base with blue/red/green patterns, 7 fold, self tipped, 3 3/8 x 57.5 length, made in USA 2. Same as above, base color is a smidge lighter and pattern/medallion colors are...
VBC super 120's light grey flannel, 11/12oz. 4 yard piece, $250 shipped (Sold) Colombo (Italy) 90wool/10cashmere herringbone Donegal, navy with blue and white specks. 12/13oz. This is a soft fabric, not scratchy or dry like a tweed. For those of you that do not know Colombo, they are a well respected mill in the industry, they mostly work on larger production, don't really offer cuts for tailors. They are similar to Loro Piana but without the hype/prices. $60/yard...
Well just as a general rule, if you are looking for Vass U or K last type shoes, Buday does not really have anything like that*** In terms of the lasts you mention, the Zala is one that I would never order for anyone. Proportions are not what anyone here would like. The Pilis works on certain boots but I don't like it on shoes. The Mako is for wider feet, doesn't wor for everyone nor for every shoe type. I push everyone towards the Frakno last when they aren't looking...
Yes
The LP hopsack is not suitable for pants and typically 1.5 yards is enough for a pair of pants.
If you want something different, you can try LP Storm SystemThis isn't navy, but pretty awesomeFYI, I put up some English 180's in B&S