or Connect

Posts by edmorel

As a parent, it saddens me that these young ladies that seemingly have mental health issues are prodded on and encouraged by their peers, rather than having them look at what the root of there issues may actually be. A young woman in her 20's, that is pushing 250lb and thinks its OK, will probably be close to 300-400lbs in her 50's and probably won't see her 60's. I understand that not every woman has to be 5'8" and 105lbs but these girls are deep into obesity territory. ...
A couple of styles of Buday for clearance. All shoes are new in box and come with lasted shoe trees and shoe bags. All shoes are $400 shipped to North American, $35 more for overseas Dark green boxcalf, single leather sole, flush metal toe plate, hand lasted/welted. P Last Size 8 UK / 9 US Brown scotch grain NST, single leather sole, goyser welt, flush metal toe plate. Frakno Last, 9 UK / 10 US (SOLD) Museum Calf dark brown oxford boots, double...
I've met Manny Marnitez twice at trade functions, besides being very knowledgeable, he has very good, classic tastes, which shouldn't be underestimated when picking a tailor and from our conversation he makes patterns for his customers.
Have you tried eating it after cooking
Somewhere in the vast expanse of the internet, there is a NickCarraway extolling the virtues of the Roque/Moorhead ticket and posting all of their obscure endorsements.
There is a way for Trump to expand his base:http://www.mofopolitics.com/2016/09/28/crunch-time-trump-40-days-pass-cocktail-party-test/
Substitute jalapeno for ginger root in a Figging.
No idea where to put this but its from a Canadian TV station so this is as good a place as any. wonder if at bedtime he was a top goat or bottom goat http://mashable.com/2016/09/27/news-anchor-loses-it-man-goat/#0VwViOUBagqs
there were mulitple things yesterday from both that were the strangest I've seen on a debate stage. But I guess that is a tertiary point of this election, the joke is on us. Also, personally and anecdotally, I think this Trump/Hispanic thing is overblown. It wouldn't surprise me if he gets +40% of the hispanic vote that actually shows up to vote.