or Connect

Posts by edmorel

and Hawks quietly signed Thebo to give them some good wing D. They have Horford coming back, another team that can make some noise.I'm just happy that the East is rising.
I was not aware that the Wizards got Kris Humphries and DeJuan Blair. Neither one is going to light a team on fire but those are solid bigs, particularly for a team starting Nene and Gortat. They also have Pierce so another nice lineup building up in the East.
emptym is the kind of guy that you just marvel at their level headedness, common sense and thought process. The man takes any situation and turns it into a positve. Makes the world (and the internet) a better place.
well I wasn't making a comment on spectre's comments nor am I esposing his look to be the only universally correct one but your comment on items is, to me, the biggest issue with people trying to dress well. An outfit should not be an item, it should be the sum of the items. Fits like spectre's are boring and unimaginative when you are looking for the "item". But in total, taking aside any preference issues (I don't like monotone outfits either), the ensemble is the...
Yuo can say the same about J.R. Smith and many others. His floater is Tony Parker-ish. Obviously he is a huge defensive liabilty and may be at best a backup to the backup but I hope he makes it, I still fondly remember watching Mugsy.
Sorry, I should have been more discrete.I've lived here all my life and I just found out he was gay a few years back.
Ah forget Love and the Cavs, who cares. In more important news, "Yuki Togashi", did anyone know this was happening http://www.nba.com/video/channels/originals/2014/07/17/20140716-togashi-summer-league.nba/index.html?ls=nba:specialssplit4 He looks like one of the SW&D posters.
BTW, I think those gloves will get "lost in the mail" and never make it to Norway
I don't understand how spectre's two fits are seen as being lukewarm at best and in the same breath, people fawn over awful fits You don't need to see much of spectre's jacket (although thanks to SB for doing the full shots) to recognize the beautifully cut/fit of the shoulder line, the perfect armhole size (not up to his pits), the cut, size and gorge of the lapels, the shaping of the chest. Every thing is in perfect harmony to the man's physical attributes, if you saw...
from yahoo:Mike Ehrmann/Getty ImagesMomentum seems to be building for a blockbuster trade that would send Kevin Love to Cleveland.The Cavaliers are now willing to include No. 1 pick Andrew Wiggins in a trade, according to widespread reports. LeBron James even called Love to tell him he wanted to play together.A trio of LeBron, Love, and Kyrie Irving would be a younger, more offensively dynamic version of the Miami Heat's Big-3. But as great as it would be to see Love play...