or Connect

Posts by edmorel

This is an order that was made in the wrong size so my loss, your gain. 4 pairs of the pants are stock 34 and one is a size 35. All new, unworn, unhemmed. The Crispaire and Summer Variety are each $179 (so basically you are paying just for the fabric) and the two cotton pants are $159 each. Size 34 Waist - 34 Front Rise - 10 1/2 Back Rise - 16 Thigh - 13 Knee - 9 1/2 leg opening - 8 1/2 Unhemmed - 36 Wool fabric close ups Crispaire is the H&S version of Fresco, its...
A lot of words that could be simply stated as "I want anal"
a few more up on B&S super 140's H&S navy flannel this would make a great sportcoat/suit
Some more fabric for sale........... Grey with rust windowpane 95wool/5cashmere blend (no selvage) worsted flannel 12oz. 2.5yd cuts (multiple) $100 per 2.5 yd cut. Grey/blue/black plaid, 100%wool (no selvage), 10/11oz, 3yd piece. Its a worsted fabric but has an interesting donegal effect. $100 for the piece (SOLD) Drapers Five Star wool brown plaid. Very soft, feels like cashmere. 11/12oz, 2.5 yd piece $180 H&S super 140's "Discovery" navy flannel with...
The colors are navy, blue and creamthanks.
I posted a few fabrics on B&S LP gunclub some linens and tweeds
Bunch of fabrics for sale. Loro Piana blue gunclub, 100% wool but feels like a cashmere blend $80yd 10oz., 100% wool but soft like cashmere. The Holland and Sherry fabrics are sportcoat cuts (2.25-2.5 yds each) but I have multiples of some so if you want more than the cut size, I should have it. All weights are for the whole piece, so a listing with a 24oz weight would be for the whole 2.25-2.50 yard piece (which works out to 9oz or so a yard). Prices are per...