or Connect

Posts by edmorel

huge NBA TV contract. All of a sudden Melo's deal looks like a bargain.
I am going to have to take the shipping route, I can't meet up that early on Wed. Let me know if you want to go through that hassle and how I can pay you.
what time? and what is the best way to store once I get them home?
I'll kop some but not sure that I can (or want ) to meet with you guys on Wed. I can send you shipping info, but how can I pay?
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt??? AF is back!!!!!!!!1
I once saw Spoo bring back to life a dead Unicorn by simply en-robing it in LuxeSwap wrapping paper.
SOLD
A few odd pants that I need to clear out. All new, unhemmed. Size 32 super 130's grey flannel, fabric from Delfino. Early Spring/Fall Weight (9oz or so), flat front, one back pocket on right side, button fly.$179 Exact waist - 32.5 Front Rise - 10 1/4 Back Rise - 15 1/2 Thigh - 12 7/8 Leg opening - 8 1/4 Size 30-31 and a size 36 tobacco linen/cotton pants. Fabric is from Zegna. flat front, one back pocket on right side, zip fly. $149 Exact waist - 36.25 Front...
Dropping last two pairs I have to $450 shipped.
This was a (sz.38) sample that I no longer need. It is new and unworn, comes with basted sleeves, buggy lined, 2 patch hip pockets and chest welt pocket, 3 7/8 lapels, side vents, full canvass. Buttons for sleeves not provided. Fabric is a blue/black hopsack which resolves to navy. Forgot exact weight of fabric but its in the 11/12 oz range. $350 shipped USA and Canada, $20 more for overseas. Shoulders 18 1/2 Chest - 40 Length - 30 1/2 Waist - 18 1/2 across middle...