or Connect

Posts by edmorel

Yeah, its good stuff.Saw Need for Speed, wish I hadn't, but the cars were cool.Also saw Young Frankenstein again, this time with my kids.
red/white seersucker by Zegna which I think was used by Tom Ford a few seasons back. A popover for the summer would be sweet or if you have cojones, a spread collar dress shirt, for a nice texture addition to an outfit. I have a few shirt lengths (2 yds, 60 inch width fabric) available (empty, I have yours on the side), PM for deets.
No one puts me on the spot!!!I'm not a stylist, I'm not a tailor, not a designer, don't consider myself a salesman. I own a brand that sells clothing, ready to wear and custom. I like to think that what I bring to the table is a certain aesthetic. Its traditional, its somewhat boring, somewhat FU and its not the latest and greatest. I won't do something that I dislike nor something that I have no experience in (fishtail trousers for example)I don't really care for names...
Well obviously I don't know what Luca was specifically talking about, and the thought of dressing Kazakstanian politicians sends shivers down my spine but I think he may mean that every individual is just that to them, an individual. They obviously have a house style but they adjust it (be it lapel size, sleeve width, chest, etc) to what best fits that customer. And that thought process continues through the fabric selection, the details etc. Should a Kazakstan...
I'll just make a quick comment and then disappear into the ether. I agree more with Luca then I do with you. An important aspect of picking a tailor is how their house style jives with both what you are looking for and how that style fits in with you. The second point is something that I think not enough people consider (sorry, not everyone looks great in a napoli style). To address Luca's point, the other thing that few people consider is, what is the tailor's personal...
well, when I say "$600's" I probably mean $699
the samples on the fall/winter boots and shoes should arrive in the next 2-3 weeks. No need for a GMTO, I would take whatever number of different orders on the same shoe/boot, no upcharge. The bottom boot will be part of my stock, just don't know yet what makeup I am doing. Probably a suede, maybe a cordovan, some mixed materials one. Prices will be in the $600's (leather/suede).
I am not one to believe that a player that does not win a championship should have his career diminished, as many great players have never won one. I did not really follow Garnett in minn that much, but I never heard anyone say anything similar about Jordan as he pretty much made the playoffs from day one and you want to talk about not having any talent around you, those teams were literally one man shows. I am happy with my Knicks, its just silly how people come down on...
so in other words, a Carmelo that has accomplished more than he who shall not be named?
don't think he was trying to be funny, its actually true