Posts by edmorel

the guys that were awaiting the hemp/linen blend fabric, sorry but they decided not to send it to me I did get this Irish "donegal" grey linen, about 10oz:
I have a couple of pieces of H&S 98% super 140's, 1% cashmere, 1% mink 12oz flannel that was for a project that has been canned. The cashmere and mink add a very luxurious feel to the fabric and the weight gives a great drape. Grey flannel and Inky Blue/Pearl Grey Chalkstripes
too much stem/shaft for my tastes
I have a terrific Zegna lighter than navy blue cotton seersucker fabric. Feels like a lightweight wool, I think I posted it here before. Will get it made up eventually. Wool seersucker seems gimmicky to me. It's supposed to be a carefree, easy going summer fabric.
A customer sent me this terrific cotton fabric for a sportcoat. I've never heard of the brand, don't think they are a mill but could be. Name is Eurotex, they are in Italy and they call this "silky cotton", which is a pretty apt description. Feels and drapes like a lightweight supers wool, really nice. Reaching out to them to see if they can send me some books but they obviously also sell retail: Also, put up this inner mongolian cashmere and linen fabric on B&S
I read that as "suppository"
Thanks. Unfinished inseam is 37-38 inches on all but the two 34's are sold.
A few wool pants for sale. These are made to orders that were left over for various reasons. They are new/unhemmed. $159 each shipped. Grey donegal wool, fall/winter weight. Flat front, Daks waist, lined to the knee, two back pockets, zip fly, on seam front pockets. Size 34 (SOLD) waist - 34 Front rise - 10 1/2 Back rise - 15 1/2 Seat - 38 Thigh - 13 Knee - 9 Leg opening - 7 1/2 Grey 10oz wool twill from Holland and sherry, flat front, two back pockets, lined to...
A little summer preview of upcoming ties. Fabric is from England, ties are made in NYC. 3 3/8 x 57 inch. $99 each shipped. 1. Green Neat with blue and yellow medallions, 2. Navy with blue medallions, 3. Navy with with white/blue/orange pattern.
for those that asked, the italian navy hopsack has arrived (middle), its terrific. also have a long since deceased 14/15oz 6 PLY navy hopsack ( a bit pricey), PM me if you care about any of these: