or Connect

Posts by edmorel

A. Kiton inner mongolian cashmere and linen 10oz ( about 60/40 linen/cashmere) grey fabric with brown plaid. $125/yd. Terrific spring/summer/fall fabric for sportcoats or suits. B. Irish Linen, 10oz, chocolate brown "sharkskin". Perfect for a jacket, pants or a suit. Terrific color that is hard to photograph $60/yd. C. Light blue Zegna linen, 10oz. Its a light blue base with brownish grey undertones giving it a donegal effect. Very unique fabric perfect...
that's a wool jacket. I don't really get the cream/dark brown, my goal is the black/grey plaid. hairymatt has one he posted ages ago. I am meeting with a linen guy next week, I'll see what he says about milling something specific.
If you guys like the linen and I can get firm commitments for 12-14 yds, I'll order a roll.
too heavy, too thick.
I know hemp has some enthusiasts here, I have this coming in for a sportcoat or two and won't be using it all if anyone is interested: really, really nice navy hopsack, also bought quite a bit and I will not be using it all if anyone is interested: obviously not for the current season but I always liked off white cords so I snatched this up to offer for the fall: really wanted to get this plaid but its doublesided and too thick I thought, the pattern makes for...
No experience other than them taking my pics without asking for the whiskey cordovan boot.http://www.demarti.eu/winter-herrenschuhe/
A bunch of fabrics for sale: 1. Lumbs Golden Bale medium dark grey twill, 16 micron Super 150's wool. Spring/Summer weight (8-9oz), 4 yards. $500 2. Loro Piana Super 150's and Silk 600 midnight navy with faint blue windowpane. Spring/Summer weight, 8-9oz. Very fine hopsack type weave. Its a 5 yard piece but its two pieces stitched together at the mill, one piece is 2 1/4 yards and the other 2 3/4 yards, so both are sufficient for a sportcoat and the whole piece is...
Down to the last suit length (3.5-4 yards) of the Taylor and Lodge wool/linen
Just put up some medium blue Dormeuil Tonik and a nice gunclub for sale:
Another outstanding piece that is rarely found outside of bespoke tailors. Lambswool/cashmere/mink/chinchilla blend blue gunclub. An absolutely beautiful pattern and a super luxe fabric. About 14-15oz, so its like a sturdier version of Moonbeam with the added luxeness of chinchilla and mink. Make up as a 2 patch pocket sportcoat (and have enough left over for a vest) and you'll be chinchillin' 3.5 yards, $325 Dormeuil Tonik 2000. Medium blue shade (blue...