or Connect

Posts by edmorel

Last call on these before I cremate them. Heinrich Dinkelacker triple sole Buda, hand lasted and hand welted, calfskin, brass toe plate. Size 7 UK (8 US) and 9 UK (10 US) $350 shipped Box/Bags 9UK - 10 US Outsole width - 11 3/4 outsole width - 4 1/4 insole length - 11 1/2 Size 7 UK - 8 US Outsole - 11 1/4 Width - 4 Insole - 10 7/8 Trickers Coffee Suede brogue, size 9 UK, E fitting on the 6138 last. Brass toe plate, painted sole, navy lining. These were made...
yeah, not an impossible thing to do but you have two issues that I see if you go that route. One is that its a patch pocket jacket (I think) and the edge of the jacket will be too close to the bottom of the pocket. Not really an issue that anyone will notice but you may care. Second thing is, the buttoning point on it is low, which is fine, but shortening the jacket will visually lower the buttoning point more.
I'm in the 100cc engine class
Any chance you havwe a full/better pic of this? Showing the sweater/shirt/tie texture? And I am assuming those are flannels and ideally you are wearing something suede on your feet This ticks off a lot of boxes that I don't think people can appreciate at first glance and I would like to make a post with the pic on my blog.
Bit of a weak, uh, shot.
Just to continue the convo between Flyingmonkey + Adolesco, I humbly, barely disagree that flat fronts = no suspenders (although you will see more pleated pants with suspenders than you will flat fronts), I think is has more to do with the rise, where the pant waist sits on you.Scbrowns looks above is great, flat front pants but higher rise than what is trendy and the suspenders work. As a matter of fact (actually, just my opinion), on paper this fit should not work. I...
Don't worry, he already knows.
You need to contact voxsartoria through his blog www.voxsartoria.comHe handles all profile deletions.
So you're giving 3 piece a chance? You can't see any if the vest cloth on my suits (because they're two piece)
Really? I can't recall a day that I have gone without taking a dump, unless I've been sick or something. Longest I've gone was three days that I was in the hospital.