or Connect

Posts by edmorel

Livingston to GSW, now that's a good signing. Not sure what Nets will do when DWill misses 40 games next year.
Which one is Doug Flutie the quarterback for?
WTF is going on in here
the new owner of the Bucks is/was JKidd's money manager and the paper's are saying that Bucks mgmt. was impressed with how he turned the season around and how he handled the NYC pressure and got all the diffferent ego's on the team to work together. I don't think he was as bad a coach as his detractors say but I don't think he's as good a coach as the Bucks seem to think. But its not like Larry Drew is going to win any coach of the year awards.
ah forget it, its just a game..........
what did I say about MCW? I saw the games they played against NY and I'm not one of those people (like Simmons) that believe that a good player on a shit team is a bad player (and I never accused him of being good defensively. I wouldn't trade MCW and turn the team over to Payton because MCW is a known quantity and I think MCW was deserving of the ROY. I also would not have picked for Embiid since they have Noel, I would have either traded the pick or gone for a SG/SF, is...
Tanking and hold outs are not new, but I don't think if you're the team drafting him (bucks in this case) you just toss it out with the trash and say, "it doesn't matter, he'll give us 100%". I'm not saying you don't draft the guy, I'm saying you look maybe a bit deeper into the kids makeup. But more than the tanking, I'd be worried about the 20 pound weight gain on a kid that knows he is about to go for the most important "interviews" of his life. How we he handle the...
Yeah, I guess I am right. So you post a few gifs and that proves your point. The difference between us is that I admit when I am simply speculating and talking about a team that I do not regularly see. I am sure you have a strong opinion about every single team and every single player in the NBA (backed of course by a steady diet of anlaytical/statistical links and gifs).Parker was listed at 225-235 at Duke. He came into the Bucks workout (unless you don't believe them)...
You already have Joel Embiid (Nerlens Noel) and you have ROY MCW. Put a 2 guard (exum) next to him and you have the start of something really good. Simmons is an idiot, he keeps saying how MCW is not really impressive because he played on crap team. Embiid may never play significant minutes in the NBA and if you know other teams are hot and heavy for him, trade down and get a proven NBA player and picks, there were good SG/SF's to be had lower in the draft and the Sixers...
hmmm, this will require a twitter response