or Connect

Posts by edmorel

Clearing out the remaining scarves, these are absolutely beautiful colors/patterns, great with suits/sportcoats. Wool/silk blend, 13 inches in width x 68 inches in length. $125 shipped 1. Brown/rust 2. Dark brown/blue 3. Light blue/brown/maroon 4. Blue/grey/brown
ALUMO is sold out.
Alumo, Testa, Canclini and some taylor and lodge navy wool/linen spring/summer suiting, available for consumption.
last call on the cordovan boots before ebay
A bunch of beautiful fabrics for sale (testa end on end on top, alumo voile on bottom): Canclini "London" 120s 2ply shirting. 57-58 inch width (so 2 yds is enough for shirts up to US 44 or so). Silky smooth feel to fabric, beautiful hand. $30 a yard. Alumo Voile 140s, light blue (blue weft/white warp), 100% cotton but feels like silk. 57-58 inch width (so 2 yds is enough for shirts up to US 44 or so). $30 a yard (SOLD OUT) Weave on alumo, its slight and...
As you read this, keep in mind that this is real (I think ) not The Onion: http://nypost.com/2015/12/18/pc-students-at-lena-dunhams-college-offended-by-lack-of-fried-chicken/
Actually I hope it's a net positive for the customers. The challenges are par for the course unfortunately, we'll do a better job next time though. If enough people like what they purchased and say so on MassDrop, we'll probably do another one with either same fabric (can be a wider array of color choices) or different fabrics.
Ties just dropped off with MassDrop.
No, I don't expect to stock these, but if MassDrop wants to do another run, we can do that (price will be a couple dollars higher and new ties on my site will be $119, up $10 from current price.) The two on top are my inventory, black wool and grey/black mini houndstooth wool. Same construction as the MassDrop ties, size is 8.5x147 and since people have been so nice and patient, if anyone is interested in them I'll sell for same price as MassDrop price, just send me a PM.
Ties are tagged, bagged and ready to go (small scale rust not in pic). They will arrive at Massdrop tomorrow.