or Connect

Posts by edmorel

They are typical medium grey. No blue shades at all.
**********ALL SOLD*********** More fall clearance stuff, new and unworn, 59 inch length x 3 3/8 inch width. No returns/credits/exchanges/refunds/adjustments etc. $50 shipped North America, $10 more shipped overseas. Grey Blue Brown
Following pants are new/unworn and unhemmed (37 inches). Grey English flannel, 11/12oz weight, lined to the knee, horn buttons, 2 back pockets with buttons. These are a different cut then our normal pants, so look at measurements. These are final sale, no returns/exchanges/alterations/credits etc. Price is shipped to North America, overseas shipping is $25. Size 30 (SOLD) waist-30 front rise - 11 5/8 back rise - 16 1/2 seat- 36 thigh - 12 3/4 knee - 8 5/8 leg opening -...
Closing up shop for the summer in 3 weeks and looking to sell all fall inventory as we get ready for fall 2016. Shoes below come with box, shoe bags, lasted wooden shoe trees, flush metal toes. Some boxes are not new and intact. $325 shipped each (cheaper than Allen Edmonds) in North America, overseas $50 more for shipping (its a 7 pound box). No returns, no adjustments, no credits, no exchanges etc. 1 each in the following sizes. Reverse Fox Suede sizes: UK 7 / US 8 UK...
Way ahead of you
it is cotton, that is worsted.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worstedsubstitute cotton everytime you see wool in the article
Anyone looking for top quality cotton for spring/summer pants or jackets:
Posting/taking these pics is a lot of work, so many thanks to EFV. This guy has a good look but he sprezzed it out too much rather than keeping it low key. The edge stitching on the jacket is so tight its causing all that puckering in the lapels/pockets and why is he showing off that his tailor messed up his pants waistband/fly?
with the talk of seersucker I went through my stuff and will be letting go of the navy 100% cotton seersucker below (on the left, french blue on the right I only have a suit length of and am keeping)
and a grave.