or Connect

Posts by edmorel

So we have had some stats/sabremetrics discussions before and it typically revolves around the 3 point shot. The efficiency of it, how many to take in game (all of them!!) etc but no one ever talks about free throws. When you look at the teams that are considered contenders, Clippers and Rockets for example, would probably win 5 more games a year and get that much closer to a chip if a Howard or Jordan shot better FT's. Also you do away with the Hack a whoever late game...
Have one trouser length (1.5yd) of the Trofeo left only.
selling some tweeds and zegna fabrics in B&S case anyone is interested
Some odds and ends for sale: Zegna: 1. Zegna Trofeo wool/cashmere grey flannel. Nothing really to say here, 12/13oz classic flannel, book price is over $200/yd. 3.75 yd piece for $375 and a 1.5 yd piece for $150 (Have 1.5yd piece left only) 2. Zegna slightly lighter than navy blue hopsack from Traveller book. Probably the best, most beasutiful hopsack-y fabric I have ever seen, silky smooth, 10/11 oz. 100% wool. $100 a yard. (ALL SOLD) 3. Zegna navy blue...
I was going to make a "I'm not posting in the Gennaro Paone" threak but I'm lazy so this is a substitute. In this thread, change any mentions of "David Reeves" to "Gennaro Paone", any mentions of "mafoofan" to and any mentions of "Voxsartoria" to "Voxsartoria". Thanks
and I know NYC never sleeps but thats a pretty crowded train, given that its 4am. And the people have so much energy. Usually a 4am train has like 6-8 people, spread out on the train, with everyone half asleep, half keeping an eye on any rapists.
I mean, 8 ball is wearing one of those trapper hats and it hasn't remotely been that cold. What was his thought process in wearing it? Is he like a Fedora Lounge guy, but for hip hop? Lots of intriguing things going on. And LawrenceMD is right, she took that hit and stayed on her feet, a lot of girls would have sat their crying if someone smack the teeth out of your mouth. I really would like to have some talk show sit them all down and each person give us their view...
Yes, if 8 ball had full on punched her, I would not have had any sympathy for him as given the size difference, he would have knocked her unconcious and broken some of her facial bones. The slap on the other hand, was right on point. You can tell she has never been touched by a man before and has no respect for male boundaries, as she acts like she has cart blanche to slap the phone out of he guys hands, hit and insult 8 ball. Then dat slap comes in and rocks her world,...
So my first time watching the video. So many great things going on. First, 8 ball's slap game is LEGIT. Doesn't cock his arm back, doesn't just take a little jab at her. Arm up, elbow bent at 90 degree angle and comes down on her face flush. That is someone that has commanded respect from his slaps. Second, the white knight that goes at it with him, not sure if he is a friend of the girls or not. But nice 2 man fisticuff action there. Then the two dudes that tried calming...
I was about to ask you if you had visited recently:http://gothamist.com/2014/11/08/photo_area_man_rides_subway_wearing.php