or Connect

Posts by edmorel

Monkeyface and others here have touched on a few issues that affect not only SVB, but many. I'll start of by saying that the worse dresser on SF still dresses better than 95% of the population and if SVB wore either of those outfits in "real life" he would not get a single negative comment and in the big picture, there is nothing wrong with either outfit but if you are here on SF, then we are going to get into the things that matter to the 5%. Part of the issue here is...
He means "tossing his salad"
I have two more shirt lengths (2 yds x 60 inch width each) of this 100% cotton seersucker shirt fabric, made by Zegna for a Tom Ford season from some time ago. 2 two yard pieces ($50 each) or 1 four yard piece ($100) shipped.
Have some really nice chambray fabric for sale, 100% cotton, 60 inch width. Its a beautiful medium light blue with white streaks. Fabric is soft to the touch, its finished to make up a great dress shirt, not finished roughly like most chambrays. Selling by the yard, 25/yd.
I just came into a bunch of really nice Italian shirting chambray if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM. What's nice about it is that its soft but its not "workwear" finished, its more like a dressy oxford.
The Signature stuff should all be the same measurements and the Heritage is slightly different, its worn higher so has a higher rise and the taper from the knee down is slimmer. Certain things can be adjusted by us on the Signature (waist, inseam, pockets), on the Heritage, pretty much everything can be adjusted to your measurements. Obviously, any pants made to order are not refundable, unless we made a mistake.
Yes, I only carry H&S, Fox, a British mill (Bower Roebuck) that mills for Scabal and is sold under the GRM label and the occasional Zegna. But I'll gladly use any fabric provided, as long as its appropriate for pants.
A Canuker has his own pattern made and orders pants from fabric swatches that I send him. Veni is ordering pants from one of my stock patterns, with a waist/inseam adjustment. He picked the fabric from a Holland and Sherry linen fabric book. The site is ready to wear and what is on there now is what is available but I also do made to order, custom etc.
Not really a herringbone, its a wool/cotton twillVeni's linen's are pretty pimp
No upcharge for MTO's. The only thing that really changes the prices are large swings in the euro. There is also a discount code for the stuff on the site (not MTO) available now, you can PM me for it.