or Connect

Posts by edmorel

well, the crotch fits well the difference in fit between the two is not that big, the upper block on the Heritage is a bit bigger (seat/rise) since they are cut to be worn higher on your waist, through the leg, the Heritage may be 1/4-1/2 inch slimmer. The significant difference is that the Heritage is made to be a made to measure model, meaning that it can be cut to fit any measurements and we can do any waist style. So you order a pair and it fits/doesn't fit/you...
any chance of getting White Castle to cater the whole thing?
anyone interested in some nice mid grey flannel, I posted some on B&S
White cotton seersucker shirting, very nice different than typical seersucker. $25/yd H&S classic flannel, super 100's, 11/12oz weight. Beautiful flannel, my preference over Fox. Foggier and sturdier. $90/yd fox on the left, H&S on the right
only pics I have left
Shell Marlows are now $1000
Thanks. For the upcoming colder weather, just posted some Zegna overcoating and Zegna heavyweight calvary twill:
Zegna wool/cashmere coating fabric, about 19/20oz. Vintage fabric that makes up great, $300 for a 3 yard piece (SOLD) how it looks (partially) made up: Reid and Taylor vintage tweed. Soft finish blue/brown houndstooth, fall/winter weight. 3+ yds, $150 Vintage Zegna (no selvage) calvary twill wool, 18/19oz. Makes up great as winter trousers or a covert coat. This is better than all the other Calvary Twills that I currently see from the english makers, its...
I'm going to be putting up a bunch of cloth for sale from various mills over the next few days/weeks (in the B&S) and I started today with this Drapers if anyone is interested, very nice fabric and Drapers is not as widely carried as other mills.
I'll be clearing out some fabrics over the next few days. First up is this beautiful Drapers from their Five Stars book. Terrific pattern, woolen, soft finish, 12/13oz. I can't recall if its a wool/cashmere blend, as it feels that way, but its a wonderful cloth. Various shades of brown,with a rusty orange overcheck. Retail on this is around $150 a yard, selling for $80/yard shipped. Pic with chambray shirting fabric, which I also am selling Works with grey or...