or Connect

Posts by edmorel

I'll PM you comparison pics a bit later, thanks for the interest.
Thanks. I have both the scarves you purchased and a different batch of cotton/cashmere scarves that I never got a chance to put up due to just being busy with a lot of business/personal crap. Its late in the season but I'll put them up this weekend.@MurlsquirlDonkey is on its way.
Soon, soon. I am down to like one pair each of what I have on the site, so I am chomping at the bit. I have people who have placed orders who are chomping at the bit. You know how these things go, sometimes 4-6 weeks, turns into 8-10 weeks. By the way, there will also be belts in fox suede, russian hatch grain etc.
I don't even know what that means or how it applies, I just wanted to show that I've read Shakespeare.
"Those that much covet are with gain so fond,For what they have not, that which they possessThey scatter and unloose it from their bond,And so, by hoping more, they have but less;Or, gaining more, the profit of excessIs but to surfeit, and such griefs sustain,That they prove bankrupt in this poor-rich gain"
2 cuts coming in January, Signature (classic cut, not too slim or too baggy) and Heritage (slim, one piece back, higher construction level). 2-3 guys have been keeping me busy the last few months with MTO pant's so haven't had the time for the RTW stuff.
I was like, he is wearing them outside and in the rain and he wants to exchange!!!!! that is my favorite shoe because of its versatility and the style is one that I think you can do in multiple leathers or suedes and it will all work.If they could make 2-3 clones of you and your shopping habits, you guys would singlehandedly support every vendor that exists in the SF universe.
Fox suede:http://www.aacrack.co.uk/catalogue.asp?product_id=40
One last pair for sale at a clearance price, no returns on these. Shoes are new and unworn, come in box with shoe bags. Cognac Shell Cordovan (Horween), triple JR Redenbach sole, flush brass toe. Size 9.5UK which translates to a 10.5 US. $500 shipped in North America, $35 more overseas.
Derbies in the wild.Note to self: answer Frank Cowperwood questions immediately.