or Connect

Posts by edmorel

You can buy Buday here in the States
From what I read I would suggest to stay away as it does not seem like they are a "going concern" but I do not have any knowledge of the intricacies of the situation and as you know, there may be one entity that is closing/liquidating and another entity that is continuing with the business. I would at least ask to have their current legal situation explained before placing any orders.
Yes, I received a communication today from their liquidator.
I actually thought that was a serious service for a minute.
I have a jacket in that fabric, it looks a lot nicer in tumblr pics, which are probably touched up, then it does in person. I actually don't wear the jacket anymore.I have not read through all the posts on the special run so I may have missed something but if this is with Reid and Taylor, I'd be a bit cautious as they are in the middle of a liquidation, there books seem to be a bit of a mess, and I wouldn't be so quick to send them a ton of money right now.As to the person...
thanks, made in Italy. I was lucky to get them to make for me, they make for their own brand and the prices are significantly higher. They also make my made in Italy ties. As you can imagine, I won't say who "they" are thanksA few people have asked for that size so I am getting them made.
^^ you can also cross post in the Mise en place thread in the food subforum, due to the food processor. Real talk.
Alonzo was so underrated. or at least as much as a HOF player can be underrated. When you think about he went up against almost nightly, how he was undersized in all those matchups and yet still kicked ass, intimidating presence. In today's league he'd probably average about 30 pts a game. Such a nice guy too.
eating BBQ in NYC is like eating Mexican in Papua New Guinea
#4 is very wearable.