or Connect

Posts by pepperdanky

Quote: Originally Posted by thecoolbreeze alrite cool thanks for the advice. is there plenty of room even after wearing a sweatshirt too under? would you happen to have a picture of you wearing the peacoat pepperdanky? sorry no pic/camera. with a sweatshirt it gets a little snug, but its warm enough that i usually just have a button down and undershirt underneath
Quote: Originally Posted by thecoolbreeze I want to purchase the authentic model pea coat from sterling wear and was wondering what size should i go with? 36R or 36S? I'm 5'9", 140lbs, 36 chest, and 30 waist. thanks. definitely get the R. im 5'8", 120 lbs, 36 chest, 29 waist, and the 34R fits perfectly. the sleeves on the S would be way too short
Quote: Originally Posted by Frostedbutts Traded my 301s to Pepperdanky for his 634s, everything went well and I would do business with him again any day. Trade went smoothly: I shipped first to Frostedbutts. He promptly sent his 301s after receipt of my 634s.
pretty much. some people say the leather on the beeswax bushacre is of lower quality than the db's, but after a few coats of obenaufs the leather on my bushacres looks the same as the leather on my beeswax wallabees
bushacres have a synthetic rubber sole instead of crepe
i have a pair of 634s in size 29 if you want to trade. about 2 weeks of wear, washed once
not sure if the blacks are the same, but the indigo 6x6 one-wash has different fly buttons than the raw one wash: raw:
somet 008 rise is low as hell but they feel much less constricting than my skulls or pbjs in the crotch area
Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
lol not mine: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...&postcount=203