or Connect

Posts by kixslf

Official Sample Sale alert for Portland/Seattle/Vancouver B.C. heads:
Hey SF, I did a quick search and didn't come across an official thread for AKOG so I thought I should start one up. Any fans? I find their stuff to be quite amazing. Some of it feels quite like Our Legacy in regards to textile choice, and fit, but with a bit more of a serious tone for good measure. I find the clothes, and collections, to be quite wearable for almost anyone. What do you guys think? Do you have much interest or experience with the brand? A couple images...
Well, this isn't a cool pic. It's more of a joke since I'm wearing it over my pants and it's a myspace angle, but... this will work for now.
yeah, we're working on it. It's not as cheap as you would think.
On that personal tip, I ordered the white combi suit and it's fucking hilarious. Can't wait to bust it out with the white vest and chucks this summer.
Heaps of spring arrivals landed on Friday and should be in Tanner Goods Portland and Los Angeles already including: White banded collar long shirt white floral print bedford broken chambray bedford black twill bdu shorts olive twill ghurka shorts navy khurka shorts
meh, it's never been a problem for me but I understand why it would be annoying, for sure. To be honest, we just avoid going to places like that during the busy days of the week. (Thursday - Saturday) That being said, the places I want to go to, that have reservations available... I CANT GET A FUCKING RESERVATION at because they're too booked out... for months it seems. oh well
Anyone into the Court Classic sneakers? We've got something Natural on the horizon...
We still have some decent sizes remaining in a few random styles. Try reaching out to the Portland and Los Angeles Tanner Goods shops.
Just a heads up: Tanner Goods/Woodlands is stocking Our Legacy for FW16 and we've got a pretty nice buy in the queue.