or Connect

Posts by kixslf

Ordered with the shop buy.
On a more personal note... picked up the Jacquard Pull Over Parka and Long Dayton shirt... two of my favorite new styles that Daiki's produced in a long time. Very dope, fun to wear stuff. Can't wait for the weather to drop so I can actually wear the pull over. I hadn't really figured out how to properly cinch or wear the pull over in that pic so the shape looks a bit weird , but thought I'd post it anyways.
Just got a small second delivery for the LA Woodlands/TG shop with the Olive Gym Pants and Shawl Fair Isle jacket. Both pieces look outstanding. Should be in-store by Monday.
We have this shirt in TG LA and Portland, just didn't put it online. Also, no more Daytons. A few of the Orange Knits left in Portland.
We still have a delivery coming with those fair isle fleece blazers and matching pants.... and bucket hats. Also, price on the Dayton is totally normal. Gotta keep in mind that US pricing and EU are totally different MSRP. All the prices are set by Nepenthes.
wow. Haven't seen those before. Fucking epic.
They're dope as fuck
Just added EG delivery to the web. Items now available in Portland, and Los Angeles on Monday. Free Shipping on everything and phone orders welcome.
To our friends in Portland, stop by the workshop (240 N Broadway) Friday and Saturday for the annual Tanner Goods sample sale.
OL life. Probably my favorite brand the last 2 or 3 years. That roll lapel blazer fits pretty slim....