or Connect

Posts by Tomasso

If I were in the neighborhood I would surely pop in. That's a lie....I was just across town a couple years ago and I didn't budge off the couch.......
Quote: Originally Posted by bmf895 However for most people, the difference between their left and right shoulders is so marginal, the hassle of drafting different sized yoke pieces is a waste of the tailor's time and customer's money.
I just watched Costas properly pronounce a dozen ridiculously difficult Norwegian, Finnish, Slovakian, Russian, etc... names without a misstep; Al Michaels stared at him in amazement.
I like the cut of the MTM line that you'll find in his NYC store.. I would wear it sooner than Kiton or Brioni.
Hermès ?
Quote: Originally Posted by comrade Looks like Union Square in NYC. I went to High School very near there. There were no girls in my HS and precious few in the neighborhood that looked like her. Yep, back then all the table pu$$y was on the UES.
Quote: Originally Posted by medwards My sisted haunted Biba! She named her puppy after the store! I'll pass that on. It will bring a smile.
I vaguely remember a visit as a ten year old in its heyday but I've heard loads of stories from Barbara Hulanicki. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part...
I have some button down collars that were intentionally cut without a roll and with stays. They function similarly to a tab collar.