Posts by aportnoy

Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. Oh give me a break. Serves you right for reading it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum So, what you're saying is that there's even less excuse for such a tight fit, unless FNB put on a lot of weight since his previous visit? Thank you for finally recognizing this delicious irony.
Quote: Originally Posted by greekonomist I especially like the central pair. Where from? Thanks! The left is by Borrelli via L'uomo, Montreal and the right is Drake's.
I prefer a sharkskin to a nail head, but Chris will make either choice sing!
^^^Great Ties Matt!! It's raining cashmere at my house...
With friends like that...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria What's Kabbaz doing on your cufflink? - B Maybe FNB = Melinda?
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube Thank you, kind sir. +10000
Since they are moving locations, the dragon lady wants to unload as much merch as possible. LB has never offeed discounts this steep before and will likely never again!
Quote: Originally Posted by CunningSmeagol Don't know that there will be much. See: Small time comparatively but oh well: 1 Avon Celli Zip cashmere cardi (navy) 1 Barbera houndstooth cashmere sweater (black/tan) 3 pair sox The Avon Celli pieces are great, there were a bunch of solids in cashmere and the 15.2 micron.