or Connect

Posts by aportnoy

Not sure if there's a herringbone in there, but the the Harrison's camel hair overcoat fabric is amazing. I have traditional polo coat in that cloth which is killer.
You will not be disappointed. Truly one of my favorite cloths. Crescent pockets sound intersteing. Would also make up as a killer 3 piece.
A killer cloth, indeed. Have you made yours up yet?
Thanks for the props on the tie G!Yup, #308. The medium spaced worked best for me as the wide was great but not workplace friendly and the narrow lost some of the chalk stripe allure.
Minnis mid-grey flannel for purposes of comparison. I have the navy too which is equally awesome:slayer:
For those old enough to remember it....Vass pricing...,Paging Andrew Harris and Gabor FWIW, Greg's prices combined with service are just about unbeatable. And yes, it is a douchy move to bring this up in a sponsored thread. Start your own thread and have at it.
If you have access to, Kamakura or Paul Stuart, they both have an excellent selection of wool squares. Kamakura's are particularly well-priced.
As much as I appreciate Plato...Miss Piggy said it best: 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.'
Stuart's Choice was made by first St. Andrews then Isaia. It was pricey.The soft Italian tailored pieces in the Phineas line are mostly made by Belvest, though they do use a smattering of other makers for the Phineas Italian sportswear.
They had a Cadogan in a golden-ginger suede which is very nice. Also a galosh model in dark oak, also killer. I think I also remember a Sanndringham in dark blue on a dainite sole and a pair or two of black Troons.