or Connect

Posts by citizenshame

This 42L Corneliani suit is part of the "Leader USA" line, one of the most luxurious that Corneliani makes and with a MSRP of $2295. Tons of pick stitching, full canvass construction, and a truly amazing hand to the super 150s gray pinstripe wool. Suit is three button but can be worn as a 3/2 roll is desired. Pants are flat front. Strong shoulder but still rather trim. For reference, I am 6'1" 185lbs and of a slim/athletic build. The suit has seen extremely slight...
For sale is a brand new with tags and basting Ralph Lauren Black Label navy suit made by Caruso. The suit is marked a 46R, but definitely fits much more like a 44R. See picture of tag for model number information. The suit has a very faint white pinstripe that is only visible from about three or four feet away. It is two button, double vented, fully canvassed suit with flat front pants. It has lots of pick stitching, as shown. Fabric is 100% wool and the hand is...
For sale is a brand new with tags and basting, absolutely incredible Ralph Lauren Black Label navy suit made by Caruso. I've listed it as a 42L because that is definitely how it fits, however, it is MARKED AS A 44L. See picture of tag for model number information. The suit has a very faint white pinstripe that is only visible from about three or four feet away. It is two button, double vented, fully canvassed suit with flat front pants. Fabric is 100% wool and the...
or sale is a Gitman Vintage long sleeve flannel shirt, brand new and with tags, three button collar. Retail on this is $165. Measurements are as follows: Pit to pit: ~21" Sleeve from shoulder seam: 26" Length from bottom of collar: 32" Price is $70 shipped within the continental U.S. via priority mail. I am willing to ship internationally for the actual additional cost (you can figure this amount out by looking up the total cost and then subtracting $7, which is what...
or sale is a BNWT Gitman Vintage flannel shirt, size small and slim cut. Price is $75, which includes shipping within the continental U.S. and paypal fees. Willing to ship international for the actual additional cost (I'm factoring $10 to ship it, so whatever is in excess of that). I ship quick and have never had a problem selling dozens of items on SF. Measurements: Chest: ~19" Sleeve (from shoulder seam): 24" Length (bottom of collar): 29"
If it was a tad bit smaller I'd be keeping it myself.
For sale is a brand new with tags Corneliani glen plaid sport coat in size 42R. Jacket is fully canvassed (canvassed from lapels to the bottom) and double vented. Button holes are non-functioning, so it will be easy to adjust sleeve length. Info on the exact model can be found on the tag, which I've taken a picture of as shown. Jacket is 83% wool and 17% silk, with a perfect weight for late summer and early fall. Measurements are as follows: Shoulder: 18.75" Jacket...
Apparently, you can make a website for just about anything. http://www.suspiciousvan.com
Want to get rid of the last item tonight, so dropping the Canali rep tie to $27 shipped. Firm price.
Worsted navy "upgraded" fabric, CONSERVATIVE cut, full canvassed, two button double vented, basic measurements as follows: JACKET Length: 31.25" Chest: ~22" across Sleeve: 26" Shoulder: 18.25" PANTS (traditional side pockets) Waist: 17.5" Hem: 8.25" 18" Above Hem: 10" Inseam: 31" with room to let out. It's in fantastic condition with one extremely minor thread pull on the lapel. It's only noticeable on close inspection but I mention it in the interest of full...