or Connect

Posts by The False Prophet

Makes you look like a complete Brewongle.
MJB has just opened in Brisbane. Try as I might, I couldn't get into any of it. Not only the skinny lapels, but closed front quarters - the opposite of everything good about their early stuff (which pretty well just mimicked the HB Osaka cut). I was interested in some of the unstructured cotton DBs they did last summer - sadly there was only one, and it was green, and had ugly machined stitching on the lapels...
^^^awesome. Is that an angled shoulder seam I see?
I can't see any real value if you're in a general commercial practice. I think that for family law and personal injury, it might sound impressive enough, when you're trying to net one-time clients who might think that it matters. But otherwise, generally you'll stand and fall on your reputation, skills, and client service. Just quietly, we should start a Lawyers of SF thread...
Contract law as between the parties. There will be something like the Health Act that governs handling of a corpse, I imagine, as well as the Criminal Code for mistreating one.
I would be keen for an Adelaide in oxblood/cherry, although sizing does worry me. I know that for US clients, either Vass or one of the proxies is able to send over try-on shoes. I wonder whether we could get that here: a bunch of try-ones that everyone could use to get their size right.
Onia on sale at DJs for sub-$100.I got some Calvin Kleins in what I've realized is actually Klein blue, about $100 not on sale. They fit well and I buy swimwear approximately once a decade.Same kind of non-elasticity flat front thing as OB, nice material but the lining just doesn't dry quick enough for the whole 'beach to bar' thing to really be a goer...
In a rare bout of #menswear, I am also wearing a red and blue ribbon belt...
Cup day rig. (Herringbone suit and PS, Finamore shirt, Polo RL tie)
I have been measured by Tom from PJ, but didn't end up ordering (partially because I tried on one of their La Vera jackets and realised I wouldn't be satisfied with anything less). He quickly realised at skinny trousers wouldn't suit me, and that I didn't want them. Regarding jacket detailing, I got the impression that was a little less flexible, but others may know better. I was wearing my best fitting suit jacket and basically said that but for a few tiny tweaks,I was...