or Connect

Posts by The False Prophet

Euphemism?
I believe Cambridge made for Pierucci, and I owned at least one of those back in the day, which was pretty nice. They also made somewhat tighter suits for Calibre at one point...
The quality is really nice. Fabrics are good without being spectacular. What did it set you back, if you don't mind me asking?
New boots! United Arrows, suede with a Vibram and leather sole (still a little stiff to drive in, to be honest). EDIT: picture now actually able to be seen...
On the topic of long sleeve polos/knit shirts, I bought one of these at Haneda airport without trying on: http://shop.kamakurashirts.com/goods_en_usd_842.html It's size S and just a little too tight for my post-holiday gut. Liberate it from my clutches for $50 shipped, if you care to...
Excellent. Next question, is that 620EUR with or without VAT? If I can deduct VAT from that, it's an absurdly good deal. If not, it's still an absurdly good deal...
Is it possible to avoid VAT on that if they're exported?
Thanks Romp and JM. It's a suit I'm eying off, in navy with brownish stripes. Absolute stunner but would only get worn half of the year in Brisbane, which I suppose would assist its lifespan...
Going out on a limb here, but does anyone have any experience of Loro Piana 'Wish' 170s flannel? It looks nice, but at a guess it will be fragile (LP's stock in trade?)...
I mean, I tried a larger pair on for size. Did not buy. I suppose that a wide fitting is the answer but I of course cannot get that off the shelf.