or Connect

Posts by The False Prophet

I've had good luck getting stains out with Coles brand dishwashing liquid...
Started Thursday, I think. Sadly, I'm a 6.5 and the smallest they carry is a 7...
I'd second these comments, and add to that 'proportion': I suspect I was an offender in my youth (and maybe more recently), wearing a properly fitting jacket with too-slim jeans, resulting in a top-heavy look.My relative lack of height means 501s aren't for me, but I have been wearing some Swedish 'Denim Demons' from Somedays, and I bought a pair of APC 'New Standards' yesterday which should do the trick, once I get them hemmed...
If it happened today it wasn't me, but yesterday it might well have been: I was wearing some variant on that precise outfit!Although I'm disdainful of the suit jacket and jeans look, I think that a blazer/sportscoat with some plain (not 'distressed') jeans looks fine: ideally something with a bit of texture to the cloth.I tend to wear same with brown chukka boots or double monks, although I've seen it looking nice with 'country' brogues.
Thanks Wraith. Groupthink aside, I honestly don't see what is so preposterous about assuming a business would answer their phone on a Monday morning.
Oh sod off.
Yeah, I wish the website said something about it. I fly back tonight so I'm pretty rooted...
Well fuck, apparently P. Johnson aren't 'open' Monday. I thought the point of being by appointment was they would open when they need to...
If I'd known, I could have got you some! They are, however, $14 per pair...
Quick question: any Alfred Sargent stockists in Melbourne?