or Connect

Posts by The False Prophet

Yeah, I should have planned that in advance: so many minor parties with deceptive or deceptively similar names.
Just copped a couple more Finamores. Makes me feel a whole lot better about today's election...
Second that. It was casual Friday today, my boss wore a tshirt with some kind of nerdy joke on it, Target jeans and runners.I wore a G. Inglese one-piece collar white shirt (cotton, but looks and feels like linen, funny thing), APC New Standards, and C&J double-monks...
Just don't go to the Always Habit website by accident...
I recall that Sportscraft had a pretty nice model in deep brown scotch grain leather. $600 retail but inevitably available for less.Xile have some nice tan leather bags that seem to be permanently on sale, or at least the Brisbane brach does.I have a tan bag from, of all places, Saba which I bought on sale back in 2004 or thereabouts for about $200. It's modeled on the Herm├Ęs haut a courroies, and is by far the nicest thing Saba has ever made.I have always found Tess...
Wedding rings are easy. 1. Buy a $500 diamond ring from the mall. 2. Source an empty Tiffany and Co box from eBay. 3. Present it to your bride-to-be. 4. Act sheepish when asked how much it was. She will never know because THEY'RE ALL THE SAME.
Would someone like to buy a pair of Herringbone chinos? Size 30, tan/beige colour, cotton twill. They're the same ones that are in store at the moment for $300, yours for $120. I bought them and never wore them, my loss is your gain.
+1 on the brown chukkas.I've got some appallingly bright yellows Asics, which aren't stylish but are great. Go to a proper running store (ie, not Athlete's Foot), who will let you try some decent shoes on and have a run around the block, if you're lucky.
I have a dark brown two-gusset Valextra briefcase that I copped on SF about five years back. Considering a change to something new, if anyone wants it...
I have - would rather not spend $500-600 for casual shoes, alas. Also, they are quite dark, and I'd have to special order them as Double Monk has the Sydney only in black, with a dainite sole (I don't get it either).The Andy Tom drivers do look nice. I've also looked at these:http://www.frankiesshoes.com.au/They come in cool colours but the finishing isn't quite as nice as the Andy Toms. I fear that I would destroy the 'gommini' or whatever they're called if I did anything...