or Connect

Posts by The False Prophet

Right, just for the shipping! How much was the suit itself? Also, what did you get in terms of cut/fabric? Enquiring minds want to know!
I have a surprisingly tasteful Emporio Armani watch that I bought myself upon graduation from law school (all I could afford at the time). It gets quite a few compliments when I wear it, which is rarely as it is, with hindsight, a bit too big for my minuscule wrists. My next pickup will probably be something vintage. There are plenty of 'lesser' brands that turned out stunning pieces in the fifties and sixties, before either going quartz or going bust. My dream is...
Hi there,Do you mean 280k yen, ie $2800? If so, that's an awful lot for an RJ suit, much though I do adore them!
Happy birthday to me...
Ties don't take up much room, so I say keep what you've got, in case your mood changes. I'm pretty big on standardization, and while I wear my 9.8cm prints almost all the time, a change is nice every now and then
I am really, really impressed by the site. The breadth and depth of product on offer is formidable, and its nice to see a confident venture, rather than a baby steps/testing the waters approach. I was especially struck by the offer of Maglia AND Talarico umbrellas. Of course, being a 36 chest, 37 collar, 6.5UK shoe, there is absolutely nothing that fits me, but I can still look!
I walked past and put my head in the other day, but was en route to Tippler's Tap at the time so didn't linger.I want to try their bread, but I have Choquette literally 200m from home, so I haven't managed to make the effort yet...
A couple of XXXX Golds at the Merthyr Bowls Club for starters, now relaxing with a Les Petits Vignettes pinot blanc...
Some years ago I foreswore white in favour pale blue solids and stripes, with the odd pink. Then I decided I might prefer dark suits and white shirts.The truth is, there's a place for everything. A white shirt looks great with a navy suit and a vivid tie, but a grey suit tends to want a bit of colour to warm it up, I feel.Were I to have a choice of one shirt for the rest of my life, I might go white, but fortunately that's not a choice we have to make....
There were some "Santoni x AMG" shoes advertised in Monocle that weren't that unattractive but not nearly worth the money. Actually, an apt companion for the A Class AMG with which they were pictured...