or Connect

Posts by The False Prophet

I was complimented in the street for my "swag" last night - good to see the youth appreciate linen shirts and red trousers...
Can anyone recommend a local source for some Nantucket red-esque shorts? Seems like everyone is doing a similar shade at the moment, but of the ones that I tried, they were either badly cut (Tommy Hilfiger), poorly finished (French Connection), or heinously overpriced (Ralph Lauren). I instead came home with a pair of these grey seersuckers from Country Road: http://www.countryroad.com.au/shop/man/clothing/shorts/seersucker-stripe-short-60160370 I'm not quite sure what...
I love the look, as you can have a slightly bolder stripe or check on the body, but it won't overwhelm your tie...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA
At risk of drawing fire, I was a little underwhelmed by the coffee last time I was in Melbourne. Not sure if the damp killing my sinuses (and hence sense of smell) was to blame, but I wasn't all that blown away!
If you have a look online, there are some step by step tutorials. It's really not hard to do, and then you can repair your own shirts with ease.
Stunning. In fact, I want one. Would you mind terribly if I sent you a PM to find out more about how you ordered?
Right, just for the shipping! How much was the suit itself? Also, what did you get in terms of cut/fabric? Enquiring minds want to know!
I have a surprisingly tasteful Emporio Armani watch that I bought myself upon graduation from law school (all I could afford at the time). It gets quite a few compliments when I wear it, which is rarely as it is, with hindsight, a bit too big for my minuscule wrists. My next pickup will probably be something vintage. There are plenty of 'lesser' brands that turned out stunning pieces in the fifties and sixties, before either going quartz or going bust. My dream is...
Hi there,Do you mean 280k yen, ie $2800? If so, that's an awful lot for an RJ suit, much though I do adore them!