or Connect

Posts by The False Prophet

Not gonna lie, saw this on TV this morning and unconsciously (maybe) wore same. Except APC dry denim not...whatever that is. And pocket square. But otherwise I'm basically the Duke of Cambridge right?
Happy Easter all! Can anyone steer me towards suppliers for 9cm Drake's ties, preferably in 50oz silk? There are a few on Exquisite Trimmings and one on ASW, but otherwise I am coming up stumps. Every last tie on the Drake's website is 8cm, and the MTO upcharge has gone from 10 pounds to 40, which is really a bit cheeky...
So this is a little out of the blue, given that I've been in a work-related black hole for the last two months...but has anyone got any of the 50oz Drake's silk prints? I feel like I saw one somewhere back in the day, and it was awesome. Buck's, probably. Anyway, how y'all been?
Re Uniqlo: when I visited the Melbourne pop-up, I was told that once the store opens, they will also be offering mail order in Australia, shipped from an Australian warehouse. I hope the guy was right...
Yes, Ethan knew him. I believe that he was a doctor of some variety. Other than that, I do not know.
Don't DJs have Marcoliani and Pantharella?
Thanks I survived, and so did the shoes (mostly).At risk of tempting fate, I shined an even shinier pair for tomorrow...
I tie a cross between a double four and a Pratt/Albert knot, at least for silk prints. Around once and through the hole, then twice more and through again. More substantial than a double four, but less asymmetrical, within getting into Windsor territory.
Looking sharp as ever, Gerry! First day of new job today. Rain is killing my mirror shine
Yeah, it has an identity crisis: peak lapels and cloth (and even fit) as per a suit jacket, but then in brown with patch pockets. There's a decent MJB in grey with a navy windowpane this season, but it too sits and feels a bit too much like a suit jacket.