or Connect

Posts by The False Prophet

New HC tie was waiting for me when I got back from lunch: Absolutely lovely: my secretary approves (and so do I). Worn with Brilla per il Gusto suit from Beams House Marunouchi, M.J. Bale Napoli shirt, G. Inglese PS.
How does the cost of MTO direct compare to going via SkoAB?
I just bought my first Henry Carter tie and I am EXCITED...
I have the brown, polished up with Saphir Havana for a rich, reddish-brown finish which suits navy suits superbly.But I am keen to get some black double monks as well, which I think make a great alternative business shoe to black Oxfords.So, to answer your question, you should probably get both...
I think MJ Bale has some. Nice silks but too narrow (8cm)...
+1 but I'd go for Yoichi or an Ichiro's Malt.
When I used to have the luxury of a carpark at work, I kept a pair in my car and changed into them to drive home.I really hate driving in dress shoes, as I can barely feel the pedals, and also you scuff up your shine...
I'm imagining a loafer, but with the horsebit stuck through the toe of the shoe...
Actually, while we're on the topic of shoes, does Buck's in Sydney still carry Edward Green? I don't want to buy them there, but I would happily try some on and then order from Double Monk, as I'm likely to be in Sydney sooner than I'll be in Melbourne...
Do you know if he has any RTW stock or at least shoes to try on? I'm interested in G&G but unsure about fit...