or Connect

Posts by The False Prophet

I'm told that PI is getting very tough on account of the market consolidation of the big players and their capacity to automate the running of case files (which is trickling down to other firms in varying degrees). This is making a field that is already heavily commodotised even more so, with the consequence that it is very hard for young lawyers to distinguish themselves and justify payrises or promotion.General corporate/commercial is always reasonably safe, as is...
Just quietly, I'm coming down to Canberra tomorrow afternoon for a conference on Thursday and Friday (the Australian Institute of Administrative Law, if you're wondering. Sounds hip, right?). I have a conference dinner on Thursday night and plans to see some mates on Friday, but if anyone fancies a sneaky beverage after work tomorrow, or on Saturday arvo, let me know!
The guy on the right is a mad dog. I forget his name but he always helps me out when I'm in town...I love Millenium Mitsui in Ginza, across the road from Mitsukoshi department store and roughly equidistant from Tsukiji (fish market + the only early-morning coffee shop I have found in Tokyo) and Yurakucho (Hankyu Mens, many food and drink places).Brift H in Aoyama by a country mile. Hasegawa-san is pretty chill and they do great work...
I read RSL as YSL there...
Just quietly, anyone in the market for a Marinella tie?Bought from Malford as a slight second, I can see no flaws at all other than a cut tag. Construction is 3-fold lightly lined. 9cm wide. Only reason I'm getting rid of it is that I ordered 4 in various shades of blue and I just don't need that many blue ties! It cost me about $80, yours for $65 shipped (ie, at cost less what it will cost me to return to. Only thing is, I need to send it back today if no takers, so...
I have been in the market for a Topas for a while - I even ordered one around Christmas but the German e-store delayed shipping for some reason to do with holidays and I had to cancel as it would have arrived while I was away.To me, they have a couple of big advantages: the massive wheels, which are hard to break and also give them good functionality; and, the availability of repairs using original manufacturer parts (in basically any major city).I also dig the aluminium...
Back on MJ Bale, they have got some really nice Macclesfield print ties and squares, but the ties are really skinny and the squares are tiny. Just really, really small. Are they just trying to cost-cut by being stingy with their silk?
Your shoes have been detained by Border Force. Their location is an on-water matter and can't be discussed.
-Wholecuts -In fact, any plain-toe dress shoe -Cream or pale yellow ties (can anyone pull these off? Darker complexions maybe?) -Narrow ties, by which I mean anything less than 9cm (this mystifies me, as I'm like 5'9" and 70kg)
Thanks Wurger! FWIW, how much 'V' do you think is too much? I'm a UK6.5 as well, so I especially appreciate your input...