or Connect

Posts by FatMod

Quote: Originally Posted by justinsmnz Grey extra thick NATO such a nice looking watch.
size 41 UK 7? v v v v v v v v v v v v v
**sold**
pics wit hood attached hood folds up nicely and can be stored in one of the concealed chest or side pockets. The hood facing is lined in soft micro fleece as is the collar. 1. paypal gift req'd. 2. I can get some long standing members on here to vouch for me and can provide ebay/other forum details for security. 3. postage included is international signed for.
* it's advertised elsewhere at a lower price of £330 securely delivered to US with interest so pls speak up if any interest. first with the money wins - it's priced to sell nice jacket more pics to come.
White Mountaineering tech parka - triple gore-tex jacket awesome jacket & brand new with tags - tagged L but more a medium - This will fit a 38 to 40 chest perfectly. £340 posted within UK (based in UK) can ship elsewher please enquire. White Mountaineering Gore-tex tech parka retails $1300 !! Size L but these fit smaller, a standard medium size I would say sizes: pit to pit laid flat is 21 inches pit to cuff is 20 inches...
Edd is it a 34 waist you are after? If so you could size up and use the waist adjusters and drawstring. I did this with the chambray fatigues a few seasons ago and just had them hemmed exactly by the amount that they have already been (i.e. the stitching was finished the same way). They worked fine in comparison to my other (34) ringspun one's. Overall fit wasn't that different.
Quote: Originally Posted by Edd After some olive fatigue shorts size medium, anyone point me in the right direction, sold out in uk!! Tresbienshop have a full size run - no import tax Superdenim have 30 and 36 Envoy belfast have the down in womens fwk which i think are identical.