or Connect

Posts by Handmadeshoes

@Odd I/O I cant really specify too much as I have not seen them in person. I cant imagine that they are going to used shoes like on eBay, but you can imagine that some customers try a pair of shoes on and are rough with them, bending the shoe to see its flex and thus can sometimes leave the shoe in a rough state and thus not sellable at full retail.... but i dont know specifics Prices include VAT
For a bit of clarification, there are hardly any samples in a sample sale (for shoes). Most sample sales consist of several types of shoes: 1. Factory 2nds/Returned shoes - things that did not make the first cut and/or are used and are thus not worthy of selling at retail price, whether for MTO or RTW 2. Odd stock - old models leftover, things that may have been a mistake but are perfectly fine, maybe a sample or two and MTO's that were never picked up by purchasers The...
Dear Members, A friendly reminder that there is 1 week until the commencement of this exclusive sample sale. This is the first time G&G has ever discounted their illustrious products and I am sure that many of you are thrilled to hear this. I know that many of you are not able to make it all of the way to London for this sale and I am sorry for that. For those of you that are, may I suggest that you attempt to come sooner rather than later as I can imagine that stock...
A friendly reminder that there is 1 week until the commencement of this exclusive sample sale. This is the first time G&G has ever discounted their illustrious products and I am sure that many of you are thrilled to hear this. I know that many of you are not able to make it all of the way to London for this sale and I am sorry for that. For those of you that are, may I suggest that you attempt to come sooner rather than later as I can imagine that stock will go...
Thank you very much, that is very kind of you to say!
Great picture!! Looking good. Have mine on today too!As per the Wedgwood it is going to be black calf and the blackwatch tartan top with a single leather sole. But yes, there is only one in the UK7.5 in the denim and if it gets sold it won't be available again until November....Glad that you are thoroughly enjoying the shoes Anders!Justin
My pleasure Faisal!Will look forward to hearing from you then at future point and you too enjoy your weekbestJustin
I knew that you would bring up James's quote, ha. But you still missed my point. Oh well.I truly realize now (probably a bit too late) that there really is nothing that I can say to you. You dont actually read what people are saying even though you say that you do. You only pick at stuff, twist it around and then use your creative writing abilities to make them look in the wrong with big words and all kinds of 'sayings'. Just talk normal.You go on and on about me needing...
you are right, I am not sorry. It is simply a phrase. I tried to play nice with you many times and maybe it's my own fault that I keep responding but its simply your tone (to others mainly as I am not easily offended) and the fact that while you may be a great crafstman who has earned his keep and fights for the trade, the fact is that you are here to simply slag off GY welting. You pretend that you are not, but you have done it so many times in so many posts that it has...
fair enough.....i can admit incorrect assumption if I have done so......but let's still see the facts about all those shoes failing from gemming that seemed to have sparked this thread/kept it alive for so long? The pandemic of shoes from all of the GY shoes ever sold in the world. Have we forgotten about those facts? Because the boots/shoes that you repaired are not fact enough....we either need pictures or multiple other repairmen to chime in. Since no other shoe...