or Connect

Posts by Handmadeshoes

Thank you!Unfortunately the Laurelhurst never came in the Merlot color. It came in a chocolate brown color but I discontinued that. It has only ever come in the Burgundy and Black shade outside of the brown. To get it in Merlot would require a special order/MTO.Glad that you father is enjoying his black version.Have a nice weekendJustin
Yes, we currently have two options of rubber sole. There will be other options available as well. This is what I am trying to lock down with the factory this upcoming week. What is available that I have yet to use, i.e. commando soles etc....looking at a Dainite Lite sole as well, like my country rubber sole but lighter in weightAre you of medium width? If so, then you might want to stay away from the models with 6 eyelets, as their instep in inevitably higher. The instep...
We are one step closer to our MTO service coming into effect. Going to the factory next week to finish up discussing all of the details involved in MTO and then hopefully will launch by September 1st. Thank you @rc121 for making me realize that I needed to launch with a width service in place. That being, here is a prototype of our Windermere model on a new sample last, the NGT, in black Freudenburg/Weinheimer box calf in a UK7D (narrow). Hopefully this service will...
My pleasure Andre!! Thanks as always for the support! Enjoy them for these lovely sunny days!I appreciate the feedback and kind words, thanks so much! Enjoy!-Justin
i think so yes but that is just hearsay from what others have told me....nothing concrete
Lovely shoes!! Good to see more shades of burgundy being purchased and used!Well done Gents!-Justin
I understand what you are saying as you can make a bespoke shoes as sleek as possible but that is because it is done by hand from start to finish with a lot of hand-manual manipulation. Now, I want this to turn into the same argument as on the gemming thread as it really is a waste of time. So please realize DW that I am not here to argue which is better, only to reiterate that they did an experiment and found that manufacturing the shoes BY MACHINE and using a thicker...
From what they (EG) told me (without actually saying it), the 890 is a derivative of the 888 in an attempt to phase it out (the 888) and have something that was EG made and not Tony G made as I believe the 888 was. Of course they did not mention Tony G. directly, but one can put 2 & 2 in order to make 4, especially when words like "more English, more defined etc" were being used. That being, the 890 is the new 888 and I expect that the 888 will be phased out slowly but...
Wednesday is the last day to take advantage of our 10% off discount for our new Summer models: the Montlake double monk and the Laurelhurst II in Denim. If you wish to take advantage of this offer, please type in 'summer-sf' into the discount code box at check out. (we were having an issue with the code in the beginning but have since sorted it out, for those that attempted unsuccessfully the first time around) Free EU shipping (incl. Switzerland & Norway) and the rest...
they are family, they are just not associated business-wise nor even on a personal level from what I have heard (inner family squabbling as such, but that is hearsay).......read the second paragraph in the link below, which comes directly from Pepe's mouthhttp://www.claymoorslist.com/portfolios/pepe-albaladejo-meermin