or Connect

Posts by The Shoe Snob

For those of you in either Hong Kong or Singapore, please see the link below to our upcoming trunk shows in November http://www.theshoesnobblog.com/2014/10/the-shoe-snobj-fitzpatrick-goes-to-hong-kong-singapore.html Thanks and hope to see many of you there! Sincerely, Justin
+1
ah okay, one of those huh....thanks for the heads up.
Do you realize that when you wrote this you one-upped your own previous comment that was also one-upping someone else?
this is the greatest thing that I have ever seen you write...could not have said it better myself
yup, it will be £90 upcharge (ex VAT £75)....
in theory one could do MTO with me now. I have yet to officially launch it as I felt that my "narrow" and "wide" lasts were not quite right, so I am re-making them until I get to a point in which I feel they are ready. I am going to my factory next week so if all goes well, it could all be finalized soon.But if you are a solid normal fitting size, then I could take an MTO order now. I have already done a fair few.
You sir, make those shoes look better than Crockett and Jones ever could! Well doneJustin
Just a friendly reminder for those that may not realize that we offer friendly shipping costs...
I will be sure to let you know when they come out!