or Connect

Posts by Rosecity

Actually I may have misused the word. It's custom in the sense it has a different zipper and python cut than the graded version. I was not measure for this. It's a size medium.
Well the jacket had been graded. It's basically based off this one. Apparently it was used in some music video.I found out about it from the second pic white variant I saw on some site. I guess Usher ordered like 10 of them. He or his stylist must love them. The leather is amazing. Better than some of my Gucci or Tom Ford jackets.
I really love the fit of it. I also like that since the jacket is a very dark blue it almost looks black. The blueness shows in direct lighting.This is a medium sized jacket. I think I'm actually a 38R but most of my jackets are 40. Cheers.
Custom jacket I just got. Black python and suede trimming.
I've done a bit of research and found many similar frames but nothing yet that matches. Does anyone know the designer? I would really appreciate it.
Gucci jacket. Tom Ford era. Suede shoulder trim with suede elbow patches. It's already my favorite piece I own.
It's not Zara. I used Zara as a tag. I sold a Zara jacket for 275 a couple months ago. I sold a 40 dollar pair of Vans for 175. It's all about finding the right buyer kid.
It's neither Hurley or Quicksilver. I don't think most people on here have heard of this brand. The site for this brand doesn't even work anymore.
I just bought two of these after I found out who makes them. It was very hard to do. If you want to buy one I can list it on my Ebay account. I'm only going to sell if the price is right. This brand doesn't seem to be around anymore so these are very rare. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.
Actually one of the jackets he wears in season 4 is made by Zara. I know because I have the exact same jacket that I bought when I was in Chicago a couple years ago. It actually might be a slight variation because Zara constantly updates and pulls clothes, but you wouldn't be able to tell. Here's the jacket I'm talking about. I was actually wearing it when this episode aired and it was so weird.