or Connect

Posts by rice rocket

Code for March? Thanks!
These are now on eBay, no reserve. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=110305409413 Happy bidding.
Are there supposed to be any new B.Son hoodies coming in? I'd like a grey one, but there's only one left and it's large.
Okay, pics pics pics. I misplaced the ass pocket tag somewhere because it kept getting wrinkled when I sat down, but I'll include it when I ship if I find it. I have pretty big thighs (21-22" measured), which is why I can't really fit these so much.
Sellin' my RB15-5147's. Worn around the house for 2-3 days, but they're just too tight on my thunderthighs. Purchased from a local store (Moda Pittsburgh). Have original tags and receipt. I'll have pictures soon, but measurements are as follows (following BiG measurement methods): 14.5" waist (aligned) 10.25" front rise 14.25" back rise 2" dip 10.25" thigh opening 7.75" knee opening 7.5" leg opening 29" inseam $120 shipped. Now on eBay. No...
Quote: Originally Posted by rjakapeanut two questions: 1.) looking to get rag & bone RB15s. i'm a 29" waist and getting bigger hopefully to a 30"-31" soon. how many should i size down? will a 29 be ok? 28? not certain they even make 28s... 2.) anyone have RB15 measurments on hand? for 28-30? Yeah. I have RB15-5147's. Tagged 28x30. I'm a 29" waist. Waistband doesn't stretch much at all so I'm told. 14.5" waist (aligned) 10.25" front...
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHunter Any idea what the leg opening measurement on the Olas is? Can't seem to find that measurement anywhere. What about washed denim? You know any pre-washed stuff that is cut similarly? And I checked the nudie website, but how do I contact them to request a repair kit with a patch? Any help is supremely appreciated. lol, seriously? Did you not read my post, where I took the effort to give you exact...
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Difference in front rise, back yoke, pocket placement, pocket size... Ah...that makes sense. Too bad the back yoke isn't a standardly listed measurement.
Quote: Originally Posted by whacked Nudie Bootcut Olas. Nudie also does provide a denim repair kit to its customer upon request. DocHunter, it's your lucky day. I own two pairs of ES Hutch and a pair of Bootcut Olas. They're cut pretty differently. The top box is pretty similar, low rise, tight in the thighs...but the Hutchs flare pretty heavily from the knee down, while the Bootcut Olas flare less. Both of mine have a 30.5" inseam. But...
Here's a question for all of you. I've made a spreadsheet of how all my jeans measure up so I can pick my "ideal jean" when the time comes. I've come across a weird issue though. I have a Nudie Bootcut Ola that measure 9.75" in the upper thigh (BiG measurements), and a Rag & Bone RB15 that measures the same 9.75". However, they fit totally differently. The RB15 is much more of a flattering cut and follows the shape of my ass nicely all the way down to the knee. ...