or Connect

Posts by PunctualAlex

$235 Australian... which would be around $180-90 US? Still pricey...
I was way less impressed with my nudies in person than I would've guessed from all of the reviews and pictures and fanboyism online. I still like them a lot, but they're not all you might think given what some people on the internet say about them. But I got mine for cheap, so still not a bad investment... I dunno. Normally I would say give them a few days at least because they're so new, but with dry denim giving them a few days is as good as keeping them. Good luck man.
Quote: Originally Posted by cheapmutha first nudie back pockets ive liked. But it looks kind of weird with the orange stitching everywhere else... reminds me of a washed pair I saw with blue or black stitching everywhere else on the jean and then the BRIGHT FREAKIN' ORANGE back pocket. I wish they would just stick to the same color stitching for the whole pair...
I love the red houndstooth hoodie... but I would wear it in probably the opposite manner as anyone on that site (i.e. super tight). but damn. red houndstooth hoodie... huh.
I've always wondered about this: As soon as someone breaks in a pair, they are looking forward to their next pair. But the whole point is to fade them well so that they will look cool... I am currently breaking in a pair and I can't wait until they start losing indigo like crazy. After that I'll probably wait a few months before even thinking about a new pair. Seriously though I plan to wear these jeans for years, pre- and post-wash, just to get back at the kids who laugh...
Quote: Originally Posted by Wade M Thanks SO much to all of you...Will write a genreal reply to all over the weekend and outline what I was trying to do.... Cheers, Wade I know I'm a bit late but I love the french cuffs and jeans...
Quote: Originally Posted by Babar Then I'd suggest just getting a different pair of jeans, or perhaps do some normal activity that speeds up the fading, like bicycling. To actually sleep with ones jeans on has got to be the most extreme case of fashion victim-ness I've heard in a long time. Does biking really speed up the fading? I know your legs rub, but I only spend 10 minutes biking somewhere instead of a half-hour walking there... maybe...
Eh... they look like a baggy, unremarkable boot-cut to me. Sorry dude.
haha! I read that article and thought to myself "I'm going to post in this thread about what a worthless turd of an article that was." I am so late.
Pea Coat. But... that's been a fall essential for as long as I can remember. If you want something new... cowboy shirts. Every college campus in the USA is going to have hundreds of them this fall, except mine, where I am the only one! haha!