or Connect

Posts by negusnegas

Boss sale is one of the few true sample sales that has a decent amount of merch. It's probably pretty picked over at this point, but the selection is solid and price to quality ratio is quite good imho. $150 for sportscoats, $250 suits, $60 sweaters (even cashmere), $35-40 shirts. Overall, I think it's one of the better sales as you can pick up solid basics for prices that are pretty much in line with H&M and Uniqlo.
added Boss Cargos
drop
Just bought these Hugo Boss Selection slim fit cargo pants at the sample sale, but they are just a bit too small. Really a shame, because they are very nice. Actual FW 11 samples. In the Cucinelli mold. Horn buttons and curtain waistband etc. Just trying to cover costs on these. Pls pm with questions. $50 shipped CONUS Hugo Boss Selection Made in Germany Color: Stone/Khaki Waist: 32" Inseam: 37" unfinished Leg Opening: 7.75" Front Rise: 11" BNWT Hickey by Hickey Freeman 3...
Converse 'Jack Purcell - Race Around Hi' - Size 13 - (Brand New Without Box) Shipped $30 CONUS Bought these from Gilt and wore them around the house the day I bought them and thought they fit. Tried them on again the next day and they were too small. -Features leather upper with stitching details. -Lace-up front with debossed Jack Purcell® logo. -Foam-padded nubuck leather collar. -Subtle perforations on medial and lateral side. -360º tonal trim, rubber toe guard, bright...
drop
drop
Brand New With Tags Aloha Rag Slouchy (Skinny) Black Denim Jeans in a size 34. I just bought these from the Aloha Rag website and they arrived today, but are just a bit too small for me. I would call them slim skinny rather than slouchy, which is misleading. Selling for $40 shipped CONUS (original retail $300). Please pm me with questions. http://www.aloharag.com/highseas/product.asp?s_id=0&dept_id=5696&pf_id=PAGPABJGNAPEOIIO Measurements: Waist: 34 Inseam:32 Front Rise:...
Actually, I have had this happen on some of the MTM shirts that were made by a very reputable NYC shirt maker. I think it's a dry cleaning issue.
Loathing, I have a word of the day for you "tu quoque". I think you should re-examine your argument in light of this and then think about the types of biases that might cause you to choose the line of reasoning that you pursued. As an aside, going to school with minorities does not exempt you from possibly being a racist. Also, as an exercise of your openmindedness and your wordly disposition, you might consider rehashing the finer points of your argument to your minority...