or Connect

Posts by negusnegas

Brand New With Tags Aloha Rag Slouchy (Skinny) Black Denim Jeans in a size 34. I just bought these from the Aloha Rag website and they arrived today, but are just a bit too small for me. I would call them slim skinny rather than slouchy, which is misleading. Selling for $40 shipped CONUS (original retail $300). Please pm me with questions. http://www.aloharag.com/highseas/product.asp?s_id=0&dept_id=5696&pf_id=PAGPABJGNAPEOIIO Measurements: Waist: 34 Inseam:32 Front Rise:...
Actually, I have had this happen on some of the MTM shirts that were made by a very reputable NYC shirt maker. I think it's a dry cleaning issue.
Loathing, I have a word of the day for you "tu quoque". I think you should re-examine your argument in light of this and then think about the types of biases that might cause you to choose the line of reasoning that you pursued. As an aside, going to school with minorities does not exempt you from possibly being a racist. Also, as an exercise of your openmindedness and your wordly disposition, you might consider rehashing the finer points of your argument to your minority...
thanks..worked out well..called in when that psa went out about their end of season sale and this was the only pair left in my size.
I recently bought a pair of Lodgers and since there are relatively few pics floating around, I figured I'd upload a pic. I like the shoes overall. Nice last. Nice waist. The leather is not quite as stiff as what I am used from C&J, but I think that's neither here nor there.
I would like to see a button boot. Brown suede and chocolate calf combo would be quite nice.
cgo is a great buyer and paid quickly. dwmorin a great seller and shipped quickly.
*Added Bottega Cargo Pants
I am selling a few items. Bottega Jeans Veneta Cargo Pants BNWOT - SOLD (Never Worn. Bought From eBay a week ago, tried on but they are just too small for me) Nice Slim Fit Made Italy Size: EU 50/ US 32/33 Fabric: Cotton Measurements: Waist = 32"-33" Raise = 28cm Full length = 112cm Inseam = 83cm Leg opening = 21.5cm John Smedley Merino Wool V-Neck Sweater - like new - (worn 4-5 times) (Model: either Bobby or Bower). Nice slim fit. Made in...
I have seen some Timberland duffle bags on eBay that were made in England. Does anybody have anybody have any idea who made these bags and how long ago?