or Connect

Posts by negusnegas

JakeLA my apologies. Clearly I am a d!*k.
http://haberdashmen.com/aficionado-shop/
drop
Boss sale is one of the few true sample sales that has a decent amount of merch. It's probably pretty picked over at this point, but the selection is solid and price to quality ratio is quite good imho. $150 for sportscoats, $250 suits, $60 sweaters (even cashmere), $35-40 shirts. Overall, I think it's one of the better sales as you can pick up solid basics for prices that are pretty much in line with H&M and Uniqlo.
added Boss Cargos
drop
Just bought these Hugo Boss Selection slim fit cargo pants at the sample sale, but they are just a bit too small. Really a shame, because they are very nice. Actual FW 11 samples. In the Cucinelli mold. Horn buttons and curtain waistband etc. Just trying to cover costs on these. Pls pm with questions. $50 shipped CONUS Hugo Boss Selection Made in Germany Color: Stone/Khaki Waist: 32" Inseam: 37" unfinished Leg Opening: 7.75" Front Rise: 11" BNWT Hickey by Hickey Freeman 3...
Converse 'Jack Purcell - Race Around Hi' - Size 13 - (Brand New Without Box) Shipped $30 CONUS Bought these from Gilt and wore them around the house the day I bought them and thought they fit. Tried them on again the next day and they were too small. -Features leather upper with stitching details. -Lace-up front with debossed Jack Purcell® logo. -Foam-padded nubuck leather collar. -Subtle perforations on medial and lateral side. -360º tonal trim, rubber toe guard, bright...
drop
drop