or Connect

Posts by negusnegas

I am doing an interest check on a $100 Bloomies gift card, which I am hoping to sell or trade. Ideally for yoox credit. Pls pm if you are interested.
I understand you are noob, but this type of question really should be relegated to the question thread. You have pictures of stylistically very different grey suits so there would hardly be one answer to your question. Grey and Navy being staple colors there really isn't anywhere where you can't find a grey suit. Now if you are asking for high quality suits then please see below. Do a little searching, a little reading and then fine tune your question to reflect...
I like Don Cheadle, but I just don't know if I buy him as a con man/sales man. Will actually be interesting to see if he can pull it off.
I don't know if being treated with courtesy and respect is the same as being given the royal treatment. I don't think one should ever underestimate the importance of customer satisfaction. C&J is not the only game in town so it makes sense to not be pricks if only for economic reasons. As for me, I rather be left alone, but I also don't feel like it's my job to run after sales people to convince them to sell me their wares.
I wouldn't be surprised if it had a lot to do with raw material prices. I feel as if the cost of labor even in the last three to five years has remained relatively stable, but the price of all raw materials has increased exponentially.
Well there are usually minor details just like with any other luxury brand that hits multiple price points. In general, the materials will be slightly better, the finish slightly better (leather detailing, no visible Burberry check, etc) and Prorsum is usually made in UK or Italy, whereas Brit and London are often, if not exclusively, made in China. It's a bit of a generalization, but for the most part that is it.
So would it be fair to say that the double breasted suits and sportscoats at the RL sales were not in staple colors?
4x2 or 4x1?
Phoenixrecon makes you wish there were more people on SF that shared the wealth rather than the front running that seems to take place whenever people share PSAs. Well done sir.
Comedies are slept on but Trading Places had some great fits. Check Eddie in the db.