or Connect

Posts by negusnegas

Also since we are on the topic. Does anyone know who manufactures Marc Jacobs Men's shoes and if the quality is any good. Thanks.
I haven't tried it yet..but thank you everyone for the input..i guess i'll have to find a cobbler who can advise on this..
I have been trying with great difficulty to find a pair of wood colored soled dress shoes in a size 13 or 14. I like the look of some of the shoes by Rachel Comey and I believe Marc Jacobs also makes some oxfords with a similar design as far as having a sole that provides a color contrast to the shoe. I was wondering whether a cobbler could just replace the sole on a regular shoe(for example a pair of allen edmonds shoes on sale on ebay) with a wood colored one such as...
If anyone is in the market for a nice leather jacket by Allegri in a size 48 for $299 go check downstairs at Century 21. I would have bought it but need at least a 50 or 52.
The comment was ignorant and it should be handled as such. If you look at Gucci or LV or any other fashion brand and you break down their sales by demographic(even if corrected for socioeconomic factors) I guarantee you more white people than black people purchase even their most gaudiest goods. Those ugly ass shoes included.
So this is quite of topic for the most part, but I know I had a blast going from bar to bar during the World Cup. It's seems most every country had their own sports, bar and I was wondering if people had particular favorites for this summers Euro 2008. I want to compile a list so please give feedback. Hopefully we can get at least one bar for every team. Country-Sports Bar 1. Portugal- Felix 2. Germany- Loreley, Zum Schneider 3. Switzerland- 4. Croatia 5. Spain 6....
Did you take the picture from the GQ spread of TI a few seasons ago?
what sort of streetwear shoes are lookin for...ie more along the acne, filippa k casual shoes or are you lookin for sneakers along the line of Nike Dunk or Common projects...i would try opening ceremony or maybe odin..they have some cool smaller selections of interesting takes
I am looking to find an UK proxy to purchase some stuff for me that seems to be sold out online, but from what I know is still available in store. I am looking for some stuff from Topman. I am willing to negotiate payment for your services should you so choose to render them.
Quote: Originally Posted by onion You mean 89.99. The only time their shirts were below 60 (for button ups) was in their clearance section, but as it is now, has been removed entirely from their website. Which sucks too, because they are a STEAL at 60. I will say though, Hickey is cheaper than BoO by about 100 dollars for shirts. I actually prefer Hickey to BoO, as BoO is pretty bland in style, they run very short, and are imo overpriced. The slimness...