or Connect

Posts by negusnegas

Paul Stuart and Phineas Cole sell 40XLs.
Probably better to ask this SW&D. Looks like Nike Blazers though.
Hilarity. She's right indeed, SW&D did not touch that question.
sold
payment pending
Brand-new never worn Rag & Bone Sakal shirt. It's cut very slim so a medium just too small for me. Lightweight cotton poplin fabric with a split seam neck. Blue woodblock-inspired print. Rag & Bone runs slim so please buy at least 1 size larger than usual. Made in the USA and part of their Spring/Summer 2011 collection. Rag & Bone Spring/Summer 2011 Sakal Shirt Size: Medium $40 OBO shipped CONUS (MSRP $220.00)
Advertising the sale of two beautiful pairs of A. Testoni shoes for a friend. Both were purchased from the NYC a.testoni shop before it closed last year. The link to the ebay auctions is below. A.Testoni brown crocodile wingtips BNIB http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220979767776#ht_500wt_1201 Size: 8M (American) / 7G (UK/Italian) / 41 (European) These shoes (M11707) are a bolognese construction, (testoni.com/en-US/a.testoni_secrets.aspx) which makes...
no dice?
Nobody?
I have to attend a white tie dinner and am currently lacking the all important tails. If you are looking to sells yours, please PM me with details and your price. Thanks.